STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit a new deadlift PR today.
1647653449327.png

Only 40 more pounds before I'm pulling 7 wheels.
1647653474111.png

what do you weigh?

got back again to doing weights with the exception of doing for my lower back til tomorrow. so far, so good. not much pain but I know it's still there but not so bad. would try some light deadlifts tomorrow and some light core exercises. gradually increasing my load now.

I'd do some bird dog (stupid name, but whatever) exercises for your lower back. You can do this nearly every day. I wouldn't worry about weighted exercises right now. I feel like they helped me when I was having lumbar spin issues.

thanks. I'll be trying this. normally, I don't do these non-weight exercises and prefer weighted ones. but since it's not advisable to do the weights right now, I'll do this for awhile. the wife does this things and we have different targets. for me, it's strength and muscles. for her, it's lean and flexibility.

I'd do some bird dog (stupid name, but whatever) exercises for your lower back. You can do this nearly every day. I wouldn't worry about weighted exercises right now. I feel like they helped me when I was having lumbar spin issues.

There’s a lot of these l Nike Training Club app so I do them regularly. I would advise sneeker sneeker

over-indulge today with some fried chicken and damn good mash potato gravy. felt sick afterwards and took a few hours just to get everything down below.

2 days off and I've been itching to return to my routine but my back says otherwise. would keep it off another day and will see tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom