Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

edit: iceman you said you've taken ph's i believe, right? which ones did you take/how did they work for you?

Theres 3 ive taken. Superdrol, superdrol NG and the other I cant remember. Original superdrol messed my system up but it was my fault. At the timeI can honestly say I didnt know what I was doing and I payed for it with which I believe is now a hormone imbalance. I wasnt consistent with my dosages andpopped a pill when ever. Ive gotten gyno, mood swings, lethargy... and thats years after I stopped using. But I feel some of my sides could also contribute tomy early andro use. Dont get me wrong, the stuff worked great. Superdrol NG was great too and I didnt feel suppressed at the end of the cycle but like most PHit was banned.

Honestly...even though PH's are legal, they can be as harsh or even worse than anabolic steroids. I wouldnt suggest it.

yeah HITT. i hear too much about it. i just like to see how far i can go before i feel like poop lol my knees have always been at the brink of blowing out, butnever actually have busted.
i have this iphone app that tracks my route, mph, distnace, top speed and avg speed. i have the Lite version though, so i can only save on run. pretty goodthough. its called gps motionx Lite

Originally Posted by djkaos23

.i need a run down of good carbs vs bad carbs. anyone can help
You mean simple and complex carbs?

To all the dudes who cut and bulk up...you dudes have a variety of sizes in clothing?
laugh.gif
I'm asking because the whole winter last year I was bumming itwhen nothing fit me anymore.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

edit: iceman you said you've taken ph's i believe, right? which ones did you take/how did they work for you?
Theres 3 ive taken. Superdrol, superdrol NG and the other I cant remember. Original superdrol messed my system up but it was my fault. At the time I can honestly say I didnt know what I was doing and I payed for it with which I believe is now a hormone imbalance. I wasnt consistent with my dosages and popped a pill when ever. Ive gotten gyno, mood swings, lethargy... and thats years after I stopped using. But I feel some of my sides could also contribute to my early andro use. Dont get me wrong, the stuff worked great. Superdrol NG was great too and I didnt feel suppressed at the end of the cycle but like most PH it was banned.

Honestly...even though PH's are legal, they can be as harsh or even worse than anabolic steroids. I wouldnt suggest it.

yeah i was always too big of a +%$#% to take those and now i'm glad i didn't just because it seems like steroids give you better resultswith less sides.

plus from what ive read any oral dose w/a methyl group is gonna be hard on your liver, and ph's are all pills.

i don't always bring my own music to the gym
but i do, i prefer songs like these

my favorite mutiny - the coup ft. black thought & talib kweli
in the music - the roots
nike boots - wale
scenario (remix) - a tribe called quest ft. kid hood, cut monitor milo, charlie brown, dinco d, busta rhymes
two words - kanye west ft. mos def
renegades of funk - rage against the machine
runnin - pharcyde
pain - 2pac (above the rim sndtrk)
high noon - dj shadow
one mic - nas
motivation - t.i.
da art of storytellin part 2 - outkast

stay thirsty

Originally Posted by Al Audi

great listen for those who have time. its 58:52 long.

http://www.purepeptides.com/index.php

also...
Heres what I dont get from you. You seem to refrain from steroid use or "i could care less about hgh or steroids right now" But you seem so interested in myostatin inhibitors? Which to me is the current marketing BS being sold by supplement companies.
Although a very interesting listen, a product like that being used would be horrific and I cant even imagine the abuse. This would be far "worse" than steroids ever.
Imagine thousands of people looking like Ronnie. Either way im always up for a good science project
happy.gif

here is what i dont get from you

im just posting new information in the thread.......its a new topic of discussion as of late as you know because of this myo t12 coming out

didnt you say you take roids already before? my man i train hard myself (an ill def admit when im slackin also, like chest + abs terrible right now) im willingto bet i could look like you if i wanted its your body and your choice, along with diet and training i take a great interest in supplement science and even thePHs or steroids. also cycle or not you still have to put in hard work.......and eat right. im not taking that away from you an like yourself im still a fan ofthe sport..........c'mon now. i never said Arnold was natural.

so again what does me refraining from use of something have to do with my interest in new advances in the bodybuilding community? if a new super roid comes outtomorrow doesnt mean im gonna do it but ill def read up on it etc, maybe thats for you to try........as you know many bodybuilding/supplement forums have aanabolic steroid section etc.

edit: guess somebody asked you already, least youre honest and thats cool i cant stand dudes who swear up and down they never ran a cycle, def know GROWN menin my gym like that.

exactly why i said smh these kids are crazy in response to what joe cam said about his boy earlier. no PCT......

i agree with that statement also.

long distance runnin.....................ill pass also.

IICE btw I'm sure we can agree, roids, ph or natural. Its all about muscle symmetry. (Flex Wheeler in his prime) I can always respect that, I think youthink I'm a steroid hater, nah that wouldn't even make sense. I'm an avg joe, I don't want that look at all. Like I said already I get enoughattention, I asked if you have your pro card or plan to get one. I can appreciate a super lean ripped looked or a massive Victor Martinez look. Neither mightnot be what I want but symmetry I can respect at any size......natural or not.

L2L- Where do you order your supps from? I know you mentioned it before but I forgot to bookmark the site.

also...
Heres what I dont get from you. You seem to refrain from steroid use or "i could care less about hgh or steroids right now" But you seem so interested in myostatin inhibitors? Which to me is the current marketing BS being sold by supplement companies.
Although a very interesting listen, a product like that being used would be horrific and I cant even imagine the abuse. This would be far "worse" than steroids ever.
Imagine thousands of people looking like Ronnie. Either way im always up for a good science project
happy.gif

im just posting new information in the thread.......its a new topic of discussion as of late as you know because of this myo t12 coming out

didnt you say you take roids already before? my man i train hard myself (an ill def admit when im slackin also, like chest + abs terrible right now) im willing to bet i could look like you if i wanted its your body and your choice, along with diet and training i take a great interest in supplement science and even the PHs or steroids. also cycle or not you still have to put in hard work.......and eat right. im not taking that away from you an like yourself im still a fan of the sport..........c'mon now. i never said Arnold was natural.

so again what does me refraining from use of something have to do with my interest in new advances in the bodybuilding community? if a new super roid comes out tomorrow doesnt mean im gonna do it but ill def read up on it etc, maybe thats for you to try........as you know many bodybuilding/supplement forums have a anabolic steroid section etc.

edit: guess somebody asked you already, least youre honest and thats cool i cant stand dudes who swear up and down they never ran a cycle, def know GROWN men in my gym like that.

exactly why i said smh these kids are crazy in response to what joe cam said about his boy earlier. no PCT......

No sweat, I was just confused about what you was gettin at. Not sure if you was one of those anti steroid guys or the "not for me"type.....
But nah, I never said I used roids in any NT thread.

IICE btw I'm sure we can agree, roids, ph or natural. Its all about muscle symmetry. (Flex Wheeler in his prime) I can always respect that, I think you think I'm a steroid hater, nah that wouldn't even make sense. I'm an avg joe, I don't want that look at all. Like I said already I get enough attention, I asked if you have your pro card or plan to get one. I can appreciate a super lean ripped looked or a massive Victor Martinez look. Neither might not be what I want but symmetry I can respect at any size......natural or not.
Agree.....I know ppl who juice and wouldnt guess they do because their genetics prevent them from achieving their goals.
Id have to disagree with the PCT thing though. I dont find it to be 100% necessary depending on what was taken. The concept of PCT with many cycles are soflawed and heres an example.

the same PCT can be used for a cycle of test and for a cycle of tren + test.
tren is one of the harshest most suppresive AAS there is and the same PCT is used? Though I suggest PCT for every cycle I dont think its 100% needed for letssay, a light cycle of test.

also...
happy.gif

didnt you say you take roids already before? my man i train hard myself (an ill def admit when im slackin also, like chest + abs terrible right now) im willing to bet i could look like you if i wanted its your body and your choice, along with diet and training i take a great interest in supplement science and even the PHs or steroids. also cycle or not you still have to put in hard work.......and eat right. im not taking that away from you an like yourself im still a fan of the sport..........c'mon now. i never said Arnold was natural.

so again what does me refraining from use of something have to do with my interest in new advances in the bodybuilding community? if a new super roid comes out tomorrow doesnt mean im gonna do it but ill def read up on it etc, maybe thats for you to try........as you know many bodybuilding/supplement forums have a anabolic steroid section etc.

edit: guess somebody asked you already, least youre honest and thats cool i cant stand dudes who swear up and down they never ran a cycle, def know GROWN men in my gym like that.

No sweat, I was just confused about what you was gettin at. Not sure if you was one of those anti steroid guys or the "not for me" type.....
But nah, I never said I used roids in any NT thread.

I know your curious L....why dont you come take a trip to the darkside
darth_vader.jpg
laugh.gif

IICE btw I'm sure we can agree, roids, ph or natural. Its all about muscle symmetry. (Flex Wheeler in his prime) I can always respect that, I think you think I'm a steroid hater, nah that wouldn't even make sense. I'm an avg joe, I don't want that look at all. Like I said already I get enough attention, I asked if you have your pro card or plan to get one. I can appreciate a super lean ripped looked or a massive Victor Martinez look. Neither might not be what I want but symmetry I can respect at any size......natural or not.
Agree.....I know ppl who juice and wouldnt guess they do because their genetics prevent them from achieving their goals.
Id have to disagree with the PCT thing though. I dont find it to be 100% necessary depending on what was taken. The concept of PCT with many cycles are so flawed and heres an example.

the same PCT can be used for a cycle of test and for a cycle of tren + test.
tren is one of the harshest most suppresive AAS there is and the same PCT is used? Though I suggest PCT for every cycle I dont think its 100% needed for lets say, a light cycle of test.

As a small update even though I slacked.
My mom made me try on a size four today and I fit it with a little bit of room to spare
smile.gif
I still thought I was a size 6/7.
embarassed.gif

I don't know where the 5 pounds fell from, but its evident I'm smaller.
That's all.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

yeah i avoid any long-distance running. especially since you can cut fat quicker and with less muscle loss through HIIT.

no need.

yo lurkin ill give it a listen later could you give some cliffnotes rthough?

wawa nh but you got pics? do you do powerlifting competitively or something , or just for fun

yeah i gotta cop an iphone or something, those apps are dope.

na, no pics.
I don't even have a camera.
laugh.gif

Used to be pics of me from college that people took at comps and stuff but I haven't had FB for almost 2 years now.

I've always trained more for fun but I've also been involved in competitions for quite a while.
Don't compete in powerlifintg but I do occasionally still compete in Olympic weightlifting and strongman comps. Received my pro card a few years ago forthe 200lb weight class for strongman comps.
I'm not a big guy though. 5'7", about 185-190. About 7-8% body fat.

I'd compete more but there are so many juicers even at the 200 lb class. I've got stories for days of the wonders of steroids.
laugh.gif

Unless the events are fun and it's fairly close to home I just skip out.

You must be pretty brolic then...a lil' Tripe H or Brock Lesnar or something.
laugh.gif

Look into complex carbs as Wj4 said and also low glycemic carbs.
Those are the only carbs that you should be consuming.

The only time to consume simple/high glycemic carbs is right after training to (more) quickly replenish your sugar levels.

Originally Posted by wj4

You must be pretty brolic then...a lil' Tripe H or Brock Lesnar or something.
laugh.gif

Most people think I weigh around 150.
I've got a female waist wearing 28" jeans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

The only time to consume simple/high glycemic carbs is right after training to (more) quickly replenish your sugar levels.
To make it a bit more simpler. Simple carbs come from fruits and milk. I personally like cold slices of watermelon after I work out. I'squite refreshing. Complex carbs are whole grain bread, rice, pasta, and I believe some veggies too.

Man, size 28 jeans..that's hardcore. I'm at a weird stage, between 30 and 31...SMH. Nothing fits right off the shelf.

Yea PCT depends.....but I'm always about safety first. I'm just saying you got young cats out here who abuse/have no idea what they are doing. Lol @darkside....man I dunno its scary/interesting to me. I'm good for now but man.....bodybuilding/supplements has come so far. Who knows what will see later.O yea an even if ya got juice, genetics are still gonna make a big diff between muscle development. No doubt.

dudes really dont know what theyre taking though

one of my boys who i lift with one day goes "dude turns out i took a prohormone when i was in HS"

he took M1T (now banned of course) without even knowing what it did.....guess he just asked the dudes at Vitamine Shoppe or wherever 'what's gonna getme big' and they sold him that.

not smart

i almost wanna do some low-risk cycle like some test or something.....supposed to make you feel great, as opposed to nearly all PH's which kill libido,give you mood swings, make you depressed, acne everywhere, etc.

needles though....eh i dunno

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i almost wanna do some low-risk cycle like some test or something.....supposed to make you feel great, as opposed to nearly all PH's which kill libido, give you mood swings, make you depressed, acne everywhere, etc.

needles though....eh i dunno

exactly how ive felt for a while

again
laugh.gif
darkside

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

To make it a bit more simpler. Simple carbs come from fruits and milk. I personally like cold slices of watermelon after I work out. I's quite refreshing. Complex carbs are whole grain bread, rice, pasta, and I believe some veggies too.

Man, size 28 jeans..that's hardcore. I'm at a weird stage, between 30 and 31...SMH. Nothing fits right off the shelf.

Ive been consuming the bulk of my complex carbs pre/post workout primarily for energy. Then the latter half of the day veges and fruits take over. If your ona low-carb diet, its good to increase your protein and fats. Typical day for me would be around 2000ish cals 45p/30p/25f - trying to increase my fats though.

Back
Top Bottom