stealth 20's

Stealth XXs r :smokin
smokin.gif
my favorite sig since the XIII
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

I really wish I could've bought a pair when they released. I would love to have a size 12.5 or 13 in these now to wear or ball in.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, NEEDIN' YOU!​
TEAM U.S.A. BASKETBALL 2007
C. Billups | J. Kidd | L. James | D. Williams | M. Redd | T. Prince
K. Bryant | D. Howard | A. Stoudemire | M. Miller | T. Chandler | C. Anthony

these sneakers look nice, and like many i missed out as well. to me the stealth colorways look the nicest on the newer jordan releases like the 20's, and the 22's.

I hope they to come out in the package with III's or get them on ebay or the buy/sell forum here...you can find some for good prices!!! 175 is too high....thanks nike outlet for not hiring me!!!! >:
mad.gif

stealth and quickstrike are sickwitit

hope it comes witht he white or black cement if it comes out
TVunit is the BEST
Ben Gordon is the dominant one
DAMN!-Ron Simmons

Black/Cement III
Stealth XX
Black/Infa Red VI
Concord XI
White/Black IV
Black/Red I
Black/White XII

In that order

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

most comfortable jordans, or sneakers in general that i own, but i never wear them..if anyones interested in a sz10 check the buy/sell :wink:
wink.gif

Stealth's are nice, but the XX OG colorway with the pearl white patent uppers and black nubuck toecap are unmatched.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Stealths XX are one of the best last Jordans made... to me... anyway I love all the XXs in general...

Mines...

293dffn.jpg

351wtnk.jpg

In regards to the XX's, the Stealths are the nicest.

Having said that, I still can not put any pair of XX's in my top model list. The stealths look good because of the patent leather, but a helluva lot of Jordans have patent leather on them. I do not like the ankle strap and I don't think the overall design is incredible. But I will cop the III/XX package and would not mind this colorway if it was released.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

personally i think the stealth 20s will be in the pack with the 3. here is my logic for this prediction.

first off i am assuming that the packs are sticking mostly to OG colors (although the 21 and 22 might have new ones since they arent old at all)
second i am assuming that each pack will have one white shoe and one black shoe. so far that theory has been true for all the jordan packs that we have seen (DMP, BMP, 10/13, etc).

with those two assumptions we can assume the Dunk pack (if that is still coming out) with the 2 and 3 will have to have the black/cement 3s because there was no OG black 2s. so if they want 1 black 1 white shoe in a pack the 3s in that pack have to be black.

because of this the 3s in the 20/3 pack would have to be white, they wudnt have the same colorway of 3s in two packs in the same year. soooo they have to use some white colorway, white/cement or true blues are most likely since fire reds just came out not long ago. so once again, if the 3s are white in the 20/3 pack then the 20s need to be black, which means...Stealths! of course JB doesnt HAVE to stick with OG colors nor do they HAVE to have each pack one white one black, but i think they will. its at least a decent theory, imo.

Stealth XXs are nice. XXs sucked for hoops though. I had a pr. of Stealths crack up after 7 or 8 games. I had OG with velcro probs. After that, I had Midwest with velcro probs.

COOK # 45
get fit.

If Stealths are in the pack, and the colorway for the III's is nice, I will be all over this pack
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

The XX's should have been the XXIII.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

stealth XX's, definately the best of the XX's, and definately the best series shoe of the past 5 series releases.

A real nice shoe.....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

XX's are one shoe I could do without......Stealths included.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

i think these, quickstrikes, and the OG colorway were the best..the onky regional colorways i liked were the eastsides(chutney colorway)
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Stealth XX's >>>>>>> Red Suede XXI's IMO
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

never really liked the XX's at all.

Quote:
Red Suede XXI's >> Stealth XX's...
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom