stealth 20's

Stealths are overrated imo. Both of the white colorways were better. If the QS had the reflective material like the OG XX, than that might be a top 5 of all time.
Check out my Ebay Auctions: Deadstock Air Jordan XV Size 13
Item# 190169824539

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

^

iridescent, not reflective.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Stealth XX's are highly underrated and will be a classic in 5-7 years. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

To each their own, but for me these had too much patent. Much preferred the nubuck samples.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Loved mine.. when they fit >:
mad.gif
Quote:
If the QS had the reflective material like the OG XX
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

I love 'em. When they dropped, I said instant classic and I have not changed my view one bit.
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

Wanted the Stealth's so bad, but I had to settle for the.... Chutney. lol.
Still one of the better shoes, in terms of performance.
Gotta copp these ones still.
One of my favourite colourway/shoe
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i love the stealths....very good colorway on a very comfy shoe. i didn't wanna cop any of the jordans after the XVII's but my friend bought these and didn't wear them so i borrowed them one day.....he never wore sneakers again so he just let me keep them. if he didn't give them to me, i would have ended up copping a pair for more than retail.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

THESE ARE DEFINATELY AN INSTANT CLASSIC IMO. THEY WILL BE APPRECIATED MORE AND MORE AS THE YEARS GO ON AND THEY BECOME MORE HARDER TO OBTAIN.

CED B.

im not a big fan of the XXs. i did pick up the QS but overall i was never satisfied with the XXs. too busy, kind of
a pain to put on. after the XVIII, i lost my excitement for them. XX1 and XX2 look cleaner imo.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

i still want a ds pair in a 12

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

I copped a pair from a former co-worker last year for $80 with everthing. I have to say these are the single best jordan and colorway from xvii - xxii; The red suede xxi is a close second. But these are no where near the top of my list as far as best model or single jordan. Way to many j's come before these anyday.

only XX i like, other than that i think XX were one of the worst jordans ever made, may behind the XV, i know i will get flammed for this comment
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

i paid retail for these and i dont regret it even tho it was 175

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

lol funny this is a topic but i just picked up a pair of stealths sometime last week on ebay... got them for 130 shipped... one of my favorite all time.

don't forget about the quickstrike xx's it is also a nice colorway shoe.
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

stealth XX's were the last new release J that i really dug.....ankle strap is hella annoying (makes me feel like i'm a gladiator or something) lol
but looks-wise, they are real smooth. :pimp:
pimp.gif
the patent toe really sets the shoe off, but i'ma sucka for just about every blk/cement/red J.

sorry some of y'all missed out on them, but if you were around back when they dropped, you coulda scored a pair off me like a bunch of heads on here did.....UNDER retail SHIPPED+picked up cuz i was a nice dude like that. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

i love my stealths. they are super confy and they look better than most of the jordans that have relaesed lately. . i have a sz 11.5 for sale for you guys that missed out on them hit me up.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

I purchased all 3 the QS, stealth, white/black/red original colorway back on the day that they came out except for the stealths and the QS joints i already had both of those colorways 2 weeks in advance before they dropped at retail stores.

I remember i walked into finishline and the workers along with the manager were talking about them and i had the QS colorway on 2 weeks before they were supposed to come out. They stopped talking and just stared at my feet. I walked out of the store and 1 of the workers came out and continued to look at the shoes. The girl that i was with was like, "What is he doing?" I tried to explain but she wasnt really hearing me, one ear and out of the other :lol:
laugh.gif

The stealth colorway on the other hand was one of the best colorways that i have seen and the style of the 20's looked great with the black/red/grey altogether. That colorway had so much hype, i was in finishline again when they had them on display and everybody was up at the counter looking at the display pair and holding them. Those were great!

I stopped wearing all of mine, only had them in rotation for a few weeks in 05 and that was it but i love the way that they felt while you played basketball in them. They are extremely light and durable. If everything goes according to planned then i will probably break them back out in a few years.
I am not trying to get off of the main topic however i always thought that the XVIII was one of the best looking AJ shoes made and the black/blue colorway was ridiculous! Black suede with the Royal-blue on em!

Anyways, Stealth XX's were and still are definitely a great look!
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

the stealths are nice :smokin
smokin.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Back
Top Bottom