stealth 20's

The stealths were slept on. I'm glad I copped. I stood in the store for 30 minutes trying to make the quickstrikes look good so that I can buy'em but I was like screw it and walked out with the Stealths.
Homer: Son, one day you're going to be a great father.
Bart: Yeah, one day you'll be one too.

My eBay auctions

Man that had to be one of the sickest Jordans ever...that color way gave life to the XX's cuz I wasn't feeling the white and red
"And with the 3rd pick, I made the earth sick / MJ Him Jay fade away...perfect"

The XX are :x
sick.gif

those are one of my J's i passed on and wish i didn't. they were the best color that dropped out that model. im still looking for a pair. i actually bought a pair for $150 through Flight Club, a few weeks ago, only to get a email saying they can't be shipped cuz UPS are ******s and can't located my address for some reason. but like some people said, theses aren't that hard to find and they usually run DS for $180-$200
Got kicks for sale, size 9.5-10 check it out

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76437.topic

Best balling Jordan since the XIV
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

I did not like the first colorway that dropped so I passed, but when I saw the black joints I copped ASAP and have liked them since. The only color out of the XX's in my opinion worth getting.

yea stealth XX are the nicest Js in a looong time
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Love mine, haven't laid eyes on it for a while...thnx 4 reminding me...and pls I will take XX's over XX1s
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

YEA I love Stealth XXs. They are just beautiful shoes..its good I cop them for only $80 on Craigslist
glasses.gif

Top 5 Numered jordans in last 4 years (NOT RETRO)

1. Stealth 20
2. Red 21
3. Black 22
4. Quickstrike 20
5. Take your pick.. those are the only 4 that really stood out to me

I think the 22 is a very underrated shoe. its definitely a top 10 jordan for me

i have a 10.5 that just doesnt fit. if someone could find me a 11 ill trade a 10.5! thanks.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Red Suede XXI's >> Stealth XX's...
4p38i2f.jpg
eek.gif
Lay off the drugs the XX1's have to be one of the worstjordans ever. i dont see how ppl. even like these shoes. i hope you said this just for shock value.

Thankfully my friend sold me these for about 90 bucks in nds condition. The velcro on the strap doesn't seem to be a problem with mine...but the main lacecover never stays down...and it seems to be getting a little faded. Probably from dust since I always leave em out and not in the box...but they're 1 ofthe most comfortable and lightest shoes I have. I can wear em all day. The ips system is amazing.

if it's not already considered a classic, they are definitely well on their way to being one. the stealth XX's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i knew this at the time, and being in canada they didn'tsell that well, so i copped 3 pair.

and to think...da samples were HORRRIBLE.......furry suede all over da place...then weeks before they drop they make a change
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seems like the XX was the last Jordan that wasn't a complete joke. I mean the XXI was the first time I felt that a Jordan was uninspired, it looked like aReebok shoe. And I don't think words can describe just how weak the XXII is.

Back
Top Bottom