STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

LOL. I've yet to see anyone with pradas, REAL bapes, or REAL funky af1s. and I'm from T.O. :pimp:
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Oh, you on facebook? I'll look you up. Im on there name Black The Bad Guy. But only way I could help you out FootleBoi is if you was to send me the money and then I could cop cause I go when Monroeville first opens to cop my J's. It would be easier to cop GR's so you should be in good shape if you willin to send the money for the sneaks plus shippin.

just added you homie.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

lol so just to break the pitt renunion up. did anyone already get their fire reds or pre order them already? or the butt booty @#%$ flips.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

www.sizeten.com

yo dat...either hit me up on aim...FIGMEISTERINO...OR PM me or hit me back on here..i will def send u the money paypal or money order or whatever u wanna do...let me know,,,thanks alot
I love shoes...
WANTED: white/red XII..bordeaux's...white/cement IV...altitudes..sz 8-9 ezinbox or email me
lilstfig@yahoo.com

wow. cant believe the burgh has this kind of scene now. anyway, yall know i'm from weirton but claim pittsburgh at school. i'm home for a few weeks. anyone know of good @#%$ lying around?
TEAM SOLED OUT CLASS OF 06!
BeatttNikes, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, Mandingo of Sneakers, sobe it1,SONOFAIR23, RUDOLPH1996, FLINTGREY, AIR234LIFE
EST. 2005​

Nope, except maybe some forces. What you lookin for? Im sure my mans Mr. Pittsburgh would know more than me.

nothin really....if you feel like goin 2 the east side...David's Shoes has a few things on Sale...they got a few shoes from the glow in the dark pack layin around and some other retros...nothin spectacular but other then that spot i dont know...havent been around much latley...what u mean dartmouth...pittsburgh BEEN poppin WHERE U BEEN!!!

PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!
PPPPPPPPPPP
PP PP
PP PP
PP MR PP
PP PP
PP PP
PPPPPPPPPP
PP
PP
PP
PP
PP

scene? There's maybe like 20 total dedicated shoeheads :lol: that's about it

Yo I am a shoehead been on this site for a minute just don't know how to get logged in sometimes. I am from Canonsburg like a half hour away from Pittsburgh. Quick question where are the Fire red III's and the Flips gonna be this weekend. Hi to all

JEWELZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whadup brah, I aint even know that was you on here.lol. I had to double look at my myspace to see if it was or not.lol. But the Fire Red's and the Flips gon be at any FL, Champs, FA, etc. Just gotta get there in a reasonable time to cop ya size. Might I suggest Monroeville.lol

FLIPS & FIRE REDS lOCATIONS

DOWNTOWN
footlocker has flips and fire reds
Sneaker villa will be getting them and has all the clothes for them
Honus wagner will be getting the flips

HOMESTEAD/WEST MIFFLIN

Bruce Gallery- will receive Both pairs ( the best thing about this spot is that they will let you hold the shoes a day in advance so you can go there friday and ask them to hold you a pair...if you have any problems look for a dude named Cord there and tell him cam sent you)

Century 3 mall- all shoe spots that i know of will be getting these

EAST LIBERTY

sneaker villa
TNT fashions
davids
Ace

SOUTHSIDE

Ace athletics

I'm from where the beef is inevitable, Summertime's unforgetable
Boosters in abundance, buy a half-price sweater new
Your word was everything, So everything you said you'd do
You did it, Couldn't talk about it if you ain't lived it

Good looking out on the info Subliminals. You stay comin through (PAUSE)...I never am able to contact you when I need to though. My e-mail is Teamnike35@yahoo.com or AIM at MIKE726604. I'd appreciate it if you hit me up, thanks
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

hopefully everyone was able to get their j's this morning. i woke up earlier than planned and decided to get some use out of it. so i drove to monroeville and got there at a little after nine, picked up the flips for my little one, asked dude that was helpin me if they still had any 11.5's or 12's in the adult flips...and low and behold they did. so i ended up picking those up as well, then driving back to westmoreland to pick up my fire reds.

*some kid came in after me in footlocker and asked for "the snakeskin joints" in a size ten.* i couldnt help but to crack a smile and :smh:
smh.gif

"i'ma make it do what it do baby."

www.sizeten.com

That kid calling them "the snakeskin joints" is just terrible. I copped from Footlocker on 5th downtown today. was 5th in line. Only Fire Reds for me but alot of people down there seemed to be there for the flips. easy purchase though.

Im startin to regret not coppin, don't have the dough and gon have to pay reseller prices. I was downtown earlier and was gon cop but the bull went to get breakfast and I aint feel like waitin. They both sexy in person but the Harbor Blues are rubbish.

copped both and a size medium hoody which is still too @#%$ big.
Im gonna rock the flips tmrw with some camo shorts and a shirt that says "BUYING FAKE SHOES SUPPORT TERRORISM" around Pitt campus, so if you see me dont be shy and say whats up. (no @#%$ of course)

Back
Top Bottom