STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

That's a good look...

Pittsburgh needs all the urban/street wear/ect type spots we can get.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in here but there is a spot in Homestead, on 8th Avenue...Around the Big Lots in the little shopping center.It's similar to TNT Fashion, I didn't stay long tho but they still had J's, some Forces and from what it looked like some decent clothes dependingon your taste.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

That's a good look...

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in here but there is a spot in Homestead, on 8th Avenue...Around the Big Lots in the little shopping center. It's similar to TNT Fashion, I didn't stay long tho but they still had J's, some Forces and from what it looked like some decent clothes depending on your taste.

Yeah its called Bruce Gallery. Same owners that own TNT own them, they get LS sometimes also

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

That's a good look...

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in here but there is a spot in Homestead, on 8th Avenue...Around the Big Lots in the little shopping center. It's similar to TNT Fashion, I didn't stay long tho but they still had J's, some Forces and from what it looked like some decent clothes depending on your taste.

Yeah its called Bruce Gallery. Same owners that own TNT own them, they get LS sometimes also

I thought it was the same people, but didn't want to speak on it without knowing for sure....and I know they could have found a better spot than that. Idrive past there alot and I barely noticed it.

Anybody know if anymore playoffs are available? i slept on release and try'd to order from finishline but havent gotta confirmation email yet

What up my fellow Pittsburgh heads. Is ANYWHERE in our area going to get the limited XX3s? Any info you can give would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

I know I'm late ot whatever but are there any bobbito forces the wheat hi ones still in the city? I'm bout an hour away and don't want to make thetrip unless its worth it. any help is apperciated and thanks in advance. I'm lookin for a size 9 9.5 or 10 thanks.

Does anyone know the places where we can scoop the pack coming out on the 19th. The X/X111 pack. I am thinking about gettin em. Please get back to me

Originally Posted by Jewelz3jd

Does anyone know the places where we can scoop the pack coming out on the 19th. The X/X111 pack. I am thinking about gettin em. Please get back to me

Footlockers, all the reg spots should be getting them

As far as the bobbito forces i dont think anywhere got them down here. i ordered mine online

Don't do it Jewelz!!!! lol. Sike nah, I think you may be the first person I know that actually wants these besides young bucks that don't know anybetter. Save ya money, a lot of better heat comin out in '08: Pippen 1's, Penny II's, III/XX pack, etc.

What's good everybody? I was just wondering on a different note, how you're feeling the new Wiz Khalifa single "Say Yeah", and Wiz ingeneral. I see mr. Subliminals seems to be messin with it. I personally like it a lot myself, and i think it has the potential to blow up. Wiz is a better thanaverage rapper imo and Prince of the City 2 goes hard right now. Let me know what you think.

Zimmy

I just heard it at De Ja Vu this past weekend, it does bang, I'ma have to get that mixtape to support the good brotha.

Yeah Prince of the City 2 stays in heavy rotation on my itunes. All the production is local and original and it's just straight up good hip-hop/rap music.Also check for some of his older stuff like Show and Prove, and the first Prince of the City if you're interested

The sample is Killin right now and its a nice choice for a single. The album will be hot!
pimp.gif

^^^^ I hope so. I would hate for him to fall victim the likes of Cassidy. Every hot artist be mad nice, then they sign that deal, and all of their creativecontrol goes out the window. That's why he needs to continue releasin mixtapes along wit his albums. Lupe does it, Dipset are like the pioneers of that,etc.

nah Wiz and Rostrum pretty much control the "creative" aspect of it....being that Rostrum and Warner a mearly partners and its not just Wiz signed toWarner Bros....they just back him...and if that were the case he would have made a new Jam to release because that Say Yeah was made over 7 months ago...i havethe original studio version which is a little different...extended verses (which i like better) and the hook is a lil different...but all around i think thiswill be big for him. i have rocked with him since POC 1 dropped jan 06 and i hope only the best.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Don't do it Jewelz!!!! lol. Sike nah, I think you may be the first person I know that actually wants these besides young bucks that don't know any better. Save ya money, a lot of better heat comin out in '08: Pippen 1's, Penny II's, III/XX pack, etc.

Yeha I might just do that. Don't know yet. Can't wait for them pippen's and penny's. Whats the III/XX pack lookin like?

No confirmed colorway of the III/XX pack yet, BUT, as of right now that XI/XII pack lookin right wit them white/red XXII's and the Space Jams.

And I hope they do have creative control cause I hate when labels do that, have a hot artist, sign him, then alter why they signed him. How much is POC2?I'm a broke college kid and need to see if it's in my budget.lol. But forreal how much cause I'll cop to support the brotha.

Oh ok, good lookin out. I'll cop whenever I can get over to T.B. a visit to them is already long overdue anyway.

No doubt. Also, if you're interested, check out the Black X-mas mixtape put together by my man Josh at ID Labs, hosted by Wiz's cousin Motor. Joint hasa lot of quality tracks on it. It's full of local artists like Wiz, Boaz, S. Money, and a lot of other dudes (mainly everybody that records at ID Labs) andis real quality. If you do check it look for my cameo on the first track (skit) where I walk in the store and say "chill, don't shoot".Just askBrick about it if you're interested. I'm not even sure if he has any left cuz I heard they're movin quickly.

Zimmy

That ain't Honus...it might be Reed's....but I'm wonderin' that same thing myself, Mr. Subliminals. By the way, I'm from the City ofSteel....STAND UP!

---EDIT---
Matter fact, scratch that, that's not Reed's neither.

Back
Top Bottom