STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

The Official Pittsburgh Meet Up Plan

Ok Guys.....here we go....

August 16th....far enough in advanced to get situated and clear schedules....here is the plan...

Pirates Game vs New Yourk Mets at 7:05pm. Outfield Box seats are pretty good seats and are only $20 bucks. Game should be over around 10 or 10:30

I'm pretty sure people will be driving so we should all go down to Dave and Busters after. Its 18+ so we should all be good. We can either eat there orjust go somewhere down the Waterfront. They close at 2am on Saturdays so we should be good to have some fun for a few hours.

The plan seems pretty feasable and i really hope everyone can make it out. Feel free to get at me with any questions....lets get a nice turn out....invitesome friends....ladies call ya girls cause you know these NikeTalk Hypebeasts are gonna get fresh to impress....haha....
roll.gif

Email: Rbgm18@gmail.com
AIM: rbgm18
Myspace: www.myspace.com/rbnous
Facebook: Ryan E. Brown
or just PM me if you need my number or something.....

LETS GET IT POPPIN!!!

dave n busters is now 18+ now? since when did this happen? i deaded DnB when you had to low key go witcha raise to get in...

I guess Ryan redeemed himself after his lil hiatus.
laugh.gif
As long as I'm gettin some Goose in me at the bar in Dave and Busters, I'm smooth. Just hopemy girl don't mind watchin my daugther

Anywhere know where I can find the Nike Air Raids that are like the old peace ones ( White and then the multicolored sole) ?

yo are you talkin about the splattered sole ones?
if so i seen them out the monroeville. Finishline i believe but im not sure one of them stores tho

To be politically correct they are called the "Urban Jungle" Raids if I'm not mistaken but you can find those anywhere. I don't like how theygave the kids the hot ones wit the red straps and gave the men the plain jawns.
laugh.gif

Sorry about the name mistake. Haha. I've looked at Robinson, Beaver Valley, and South Hills and couldn't find them.

Can someone give me the adress and phone number for sneakervilla??...i went to their site but its not listed thanks

crazy question here, can any1 get me backstage at the new american music union festival or know any1 who could??

Originally Posted by cslamdunk1

Can someone give me the adress and phone number for sneakervilla??...i went to their site but its not listed thanks

Sneaker Villa. 435 Wood Street Pittsburgh PA 15222. Tel: (412) 227-0217

At least that's what I got from a google search

Won't be able to make the game...I do see a preseason Cavs-Celtics game in October though. That might create a little more interest if this falls through(Especially because the game is in Oakland, where most of the people on here spend most of their time)

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Won't be able to make the game...I do see a preseason Cavs-Celtics game in October though. That might create a little more interest if this falls through (Especially because the game is in Oakland, where most of the people on here spend most of their time)

Won't be able to make the game...I do see a preseason Cavs-Celtics game in October though. That might create a little more interest if this falls through (Especially because the game is in Oakland, where most of the people on here spend most of their time)

Yea, that sounds cool. I wasn't able to make the game cause I'm busy unpackin and cleanin my apt. But that def sounds plausable...the game thatis.

Yo, I need a connect who work at FA, FL, or Champs. I need a pair of Hyperdunks on that 50% off this weekend

That sounds like a plan, when is the date? I live right in Oakland so that shouldn't be a hassle at all for me to get to.

I'm back by the way.

^^^^^ Where u live at in Oakland?? Never seen u anywhere near campus and I been here for 4 yrs

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^^^ Where u live at in Oakland?? Never seen u anywhere near campus and I been here for 4 yrs
I live on Coltart Ave. right down the street from CVS and across the street from Arby's. I moved here last year, but I'm out all thetime.

Back
Top Bottom