Still extremely upset with Jordan Brand/Nike

They did double it... what people have to understand is, there will NEVER BE ENOUGH.
all caps u sed "NEVER BE ENOUGH" then they will just have to keep on making these shoes until its enough for everyone. So these resellers wont sell the shoes for insane price. So no one will be mugged and stabbed on the street when they see a person wearin j's. So we dont have to fight to own our pair of shoes. I mean cmon! It wasnt like this b4. B4 I remember everyone can own their pair of jordans. "Well b4 I was still in school so I dont have the money to copped me ones" but now that I do, its still hard to get myself a pair. Bottomline is. Nike and Jordan are both losing money from these resellers and they shud keep on making those shoes that is on demand and everybody wins...

30 year old NTer, with a shoe room filled with 100+ pair...

officially retiring from Jordan shoes as of today... horrible colorways, "limited" releases, everyone is a reseller, and I can't even hoop in the OG colorways that come out because the quality is so bad...

the shoe culture will be something I never walk away from... but the brand I grew up envying as a kid, is now a thing of the past to me 8)

officially retiring from Jordan shoes as of today... horrible colorways, "limited" releases, everyone is a reseller, and I can't even hoop in the OG colorways that come out because the quality is so bad...

the shoe culture will be something I never walk away from... but the brand I grew up envying as a kid, is now a thing of the past to me
glasses.gif
lets see pics of the shoe room?

the shoe culture will be something I never walk away from... but the brand I grew up envying as a kid, is now a thing of the past to me
glasses.gif

Well said!

glasses.gif
tired.gif

Infrared VI's sat in some stores.  This wouldn't have happened in the past? Agree?

On the contrary, we would've waited for them to hit outlets for like $90 and copped then like smart people did with the Varsity Red pairs in '09.

Back
Top Bottom