StockX Removes Claims that Sneakers are Authentic Vol. Y’all still copping?

Stockx tags have been for sale forever anyone with common sense knows fakes were getting through. Even mom and pop stores/consignment shops shouldn't be trusted.

With that said this doesn't change anything for people who want to believe in certain sellers/companies. Higher prices makes some think/assume they're authentic.

People are paying $200+ for bootlegs and way more for "hand made" bootlegs.

dudes be going out of their way to buy these cause they're scared of being called out for buying reps

"naw naw these are CUSTOM"

bought from them once, years ago

told myself im never buying from them again but this def confirms that im no longer doing business with them period.

deleting my account

If you think GOAT, eBay and your local consignment don't have the same situation as StockX you're delusional and don't want to know the truth. StockX just was/is the most popular and easier to bash.

I'm just wondering what these fees StockX have are for. 🤷‍♂️

We should know this has to do with Nike's lawsuit and I'm still wondering how the new people in charge of StockX thought they could make NFT's on someone else's patented product.

I'm quite positive I will never do any business, buy or sell, with StockX because I don't want to support a business that has a petulant legalized loan shark as one of its owners, Dan Gilbert. I just don't want them leeching/eating off me with selling or buying. It's a no-brainer that StockX has lots of fees because a business partially owned by a guy who makes his living with mortgages (Rocket Mortgage) will know how to implement fees.

Gilbert has had less than zero credibility as a grown man and businessman with me for a long time now based on his petulance when things don't go his way. I'm sure y'all remember when he trashed LeBron James in 2010 after he left the Cavaliers to sign with the Heat in free agency. That fool even proclaimed on the Cavs website that his team would win a championship before the Heat.

Another thing that made me dislike him was when he emailed David Stern in late 2011 to complain that it wasn't fair that the Lakers were set to acquire Chris Paul from the Hornets. Perhaps that influenced that piece of crap Stern to veto the deal. I believe the basis of Gilbert's issue with that trade was that it wouldn't be fair to small market teams. If he wants superstar players, then he has to be a better owner and willing to pay for them.

This is fitting with StockX removing their authentic claims on shoes based on the litany of fakes that have passed through their flawed inspection process.

If you think GOAT, eBay and your local consignment don't have the same situation as StockX you're delusional and don't want to know the truth. StockX just was/is the most popular and easier to bash.

I'm just wondering what these fees StockX have are for. 🤷‍♂️

We should know this has to do with Nike's lawsuit and I'm still wondering how the new people in charge of StockX thought they could make NFT's on someone else's patented product.

THIS.

All these shops peddling the same fakes.

I had no idea so many yall buy fakes on purpose the way you talk is revealing
if you aren’t buying directly from Nike on release day and you’re paying resale, you’re risking getting fakes. High quality Reps have become basically 1:1 and have increased in popularity because apps like SNKRS and bots making it impossible to get sneakers you actually want to wear for retail. 10 to 15 years ago I could go the mall or my local sneaker store for drop day to get every shoe I wanted as long as I showed up a few hours early. Now everything is online raffles. A lot of people refuse to pay resell. Just check repsneakers on Reddit, people will post huge rep hauls and quality checks. And people will buy these high quality reps then once in hand they’ll see if they can pass them off as real on sites like stockx. They brag about it. It’s why fakes slip through the cracks on these resell apps. It’s very difficult to tell the difference nowadays. My friend bought a pair of purple lobsters off stockx for $1k+ and they were fake. Used online Real vs fake site and compared them to my real pair from concepts and details were minuscule. He had to argue back and forth with stockx for weeks just to get a refund. After that incident he just goes the rep route. He doesn’t care at all anymore. Not my pics but example of real vs fake for purple lobsters.

D5BA01FF-65A8-4B90-91ED-CADA16521E8D.jpeg
CF9242C2-7C00-4919-9630-9BE23AFEF120.jpeg
9D091131-D841-4FCF-8F04-9F9560626435.jpeg
50FEDA18-0A07-40DA-BAF9-6CB0772A2AEA.jpeg
3AD020B9-DB5B-495D-BB67-52EAA2F08B21.jpeg

if you aren’t buying directly from Nike on release day and you’re paying resale, you’re risking getting fakes. High quality Reps have become basically 1:1 and have increased in popularity because apps like SNKRS and bots making it impossible to get sneakers you actually want to wear for retail. 10 to 15 years ago I could go the mall or my local sneaker store for drop day to get every shoe I wanted as long as I showed up a few hours early. Now everything is online raffles. A lot of people refuse to pay resell. Just check repsneakers on Reddit, people will post huge rep hauls and quality checks. And people will buy these high quality reps then once in hand they’ll see if they can pass them off as real on sites like stockx. They brag about it. It’s why fakes slip through the cracks on these resell apps. It’s very difficult to tell the difference nowadays. My friend bought a pair of purple lobsters off stockx for $1k+ and they were fake. Used online Real vs fake site and compared them to my real pair from concepts and details were minuscule. He had to argue back and forth with stockx for weeks just to get a refund. After that incident he just goes the rep route. He doesn’t care at all anymore. Not my pics but example of real vs fake for purple lobsters.

D5BA01FF-65A8-4B90-91ED-CADA16521E8D.jpeg
CF9242C2-7C00-4919-9630-9BE23AFEF120.jpeg
9D091131-D841-4FCF-8F04-9F9560626435.jpeg
50FEDA18-0A07-40DA-BAF9-6CB0772A2AEA.jpeg
3AD020B9-DB5B-495D-BB67-52EAA2F08B21.jpeg
As I suspected lol. Dude just typed out every excuse in the book. Mods yall need to do better cleaning up this site.

Reps won.
Lol you can keep telling yourself that to feel better about your fakes but as long as resale sites like Stockx and GOAT are still getting business as usual and still worth literally billions it’s far from over.

Did fake Rolexes “win” because now they can be 3D printed 1:1 ? No, you still a corny *** degenerate for wearing a fake Rolex lmfao

That’s what I’m saying, lol. It ain’t that serious .

We are on a Sneaker message board.

It's definitely that serious for people's who's identity/life is based around materialism/elitism.

Nike is the reason reps and sites like Stockx exist in their current form. They're Hydra.

Dude so blinded by the swoosh can't tell the difference between making fun of a situation vs actively supporting it.

We are on a Sneaker message board.

It's definitely that serious for people's who's identity/life is based around materialism/elitism.

Nike is the reason reps and sites like Stockx exist in their current form. They're Hydra.

Dude so blinded by the swoosh can't tell the difference between making fun of a situation vs actively supporting it.

Damn, That’s scary right there. I know a few like that too.

Back
Top Bottom