Stores that let you prepay for Jordans

What exactly were you trying to accomplish when making this thread???

I think I know, so what you're trying to do is have Niketalkers paypal you money (as a gift of course) and in return you get them the hard to get Jordans or any Nike?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

I think I know, so what you're trying to do is have Niketalkers paypal you money (as a gift of course) and in return you get them the hard to get Jordans or any Nike?

indifferent.gif
1.) I didn't ask or offer any services and anybody who would gift money is stupid when you can just add the 4% and protect yourself 2.) I only buy what i wear 3.) Your a member of the 10 or more post a day club, so i don't really take offense to your comments, you're just trying to meet your quota 5.) I accomplished something i didn't even try to, that being, I figured out that half the guys on here are not as shoe or world savy as they would like you to think, also do you guys just post all day.

Originally Posted by deltadogman

indifferent.gif
1.) I didn't ask or offer any services and anybody who would gift money is stupid when you can just add the 4% and protect yourself 2.) I only buy what i wear 3.) Your a member of the 10 or more post a day club, so i don't really take offense to your comments, you're just trying to meet your quota 5.) I accomplished something i didn't even try to, that being, I figured out that half the guys on here are not as shoe or world savy as they would like you to think, also do you guys just post all day.

You skipped #4.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

indifferent.gif

You skipped #4.

Thanks man. I know you're great with numbers and post, so just fill that one end for me. It will also help add to your 2000 plus post over the last 3 months!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

indifferent.gif

You skipped #4.
hahaha. this thread was well worth the read

OP i got where you were going with this thread and i am here to post along the same line, I had 2 stores that used to do this and let me walk away with them when i paid for it also (around a week or 2 early) they would even call me and tell me the day that they came in so i could get them the same day they did, but evedintly someone didnt get their pair and reported them to someone so they dont do it anymore, people messing stuff up cuz they are salty they missed out on early stuff.

Nike, Champs and Footlocker in Canada used to let you pre-order your J's but then they stopped, brought back......and as of right now, I'm not sure where the policy's at! lol......The only downside is the Canadian retail price which is usually $40+tax on top of what the US retails for.

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

sooo ... how does this help ME

This thread serves as an aid to you....sort of like a manual on how NOT to kill yourself on niketalk.

Only if this post would have been limited 5-10 people who actually understood the jist of it and contributed, this would have served it's purpos. To those who contributed i didn't know that major retailers use to allow prepay. To everyone else, that's alot of the problem in society, people actually feel comfortable enough to voice their opinions or should i say their brain farts. There are post similar to this one that took a totally different route however, the difference is that once one clown decides to say somethng stupid or of no value to the topic every other clown then follows. Since NikeTalk is a community it's very obvious to seperate the leaders from the followers, not only in the virtual world but in real life. So to all the idiots who missed the point, continue to sit where you sit, doing nothing, with a bunch of do nothing, facts that are obvious because anybody with something important to do would not waste their time contributing to a post or conversation that would neither forward their thought process or enlighten them. I'm enough to to have seen Jordan play in the OG1 shoe, so this forum is a tool for me, not a way to be apart of the fad like most on here.

Only if this post would have been limited 5-10 people who actually understood the jist of it and contributed, this would have served it's purpos. To those who contributed i didn't know that major retailers use to allow prepay. To everyone else, that's alot of the problem in society, people actually feel comfortable enough to voice their opinions or should i say their brain farts. There are post similar to this one that took a totally different route however, the difference is that once one clown decides to say somethng stupid or of no value to the topic every other clown then follows. Since NikeTalk is a community it's very obvious to seperate the leaders from the followers, not only in the virtual world but in real life. So to all the idiots who missed the point, continue to sit where you sit, doing nothing, with a bunch of do nothing, facts that are obvious because anybody with something important to do would not waste their time contributing to a post or conversation that would neither forward their thought process or enlighten them. I'm enough to to have seen Jordan play in the OG1 shoe, so this forum is a tool for me, not a way to be apart of the fad like most on here.

I have found several stores locally that will let me prepay for Jordan Shoes and I just walk in on the release day and pick them up. I only pay retail at that. 
indifferent.gif

Like I said 5-10 people got the point and proceeded appropriately. Other people showed they have to much time and not enough tact.

the difference is that once one clown decides to say something stupid or of no value to the topic every other clown follows

i agree
and the one person that started it was you, when you created this post

i work at a privately owned store and we do pre-pays on retros and foams. we've been doing pre-pays for 275 and people are paying 350 to walk with them lmao. idc i get retros, foams and whatever else half off the retail haha so im cool with it. got my cav 4s for $45 lol.:smile:

and i meant we are doing pre-pays on the olympic 7s ^^^

Wow, nice.

I used to buy kicks from this sneaker store back when I was in high school. Never had a problem. Just went there release date and picked up my size at retail too. Wish I had a spot like that now because all these re-sellers and hype beast prevent me from getting sneakers that I WANT.

I'm talking retail stores with receipts. Man, I've bought Lebron 9's in my area at store cost(69.00) because they don't sell here and when shoes don't sell after a while they run them at their price to recoup. In my area their are still alot of family owned old style shoes stores that had NIKE accounts before all this new hype. Believe me, I'm not trying to sell just checking to see if anybody else is as lucky. And if you think they're not doing this at major retailers you crazy and stupid. I was paying the guy at The local major chain 40.00 bucks to hold pairs but the mom and pops do it for free as long as you pay up front. Some of them will let you wallk with them before  the release date. You know they get the shoes in the store weeks before they come out.

Wish I knew a place like that.

up in fresno,ca theres a shop in fulton mall called "family fashion" that pre sells their shoes .... i hated the idea at first but after buying 5 pairs of concords for retail i was sold

Back
Top Bottom