Storing Sneakers

I am thinking about moving most of my sneakers from my closet to garage. With the garage obviously being a cool place due to winter do you guys think it willdamage my sneakers over time? Any input will be helpful. Thanks

I think you posted in the wrong forum... but yea your shoes will probably start to turn yellow.
you should have posted this in General or Sneaker showcase.

& definitely not in the LOCAL section!!!!
devil.gif
People will try to find out where is Tactus Garage?!?!!!

Lots of forum lookers... so you know... Not that you a child or anything but I'm just trying to look out foryou...

I would say keep them inside (#%#! even try the attic if you have to).

*turns on Nas Thiefs Theme*

Yeah maybe this the wrong forum. But I figured this forum will get me the right answers as oppose to any other. J Paycheck I got something real nice in thegarage waiting for them. Plus bammas dont even rock with Adidas they want dunks and jordans.

Boxes stacked up... In the closet or under the bed... MONEY!

Your garage gets too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer jo. Any DS kicks you have will breakdown in 2 years due to the drastic climate changes.

I'm talking from personal experience. Ain't nothing like a Infared VI you bought on 8/23/00 crumbling on you, due to improper storage.

Just my 9 cents. Need another penny?

Believe it or not, most of my kicks are in a climate controlled EZ-Storage unit. It was booked originally for furniture but I made a corner section just for mykicks...and I ride over there when I'm ready to add to the rotation.

The garage is a bad idea though...

Believe it or not, most of my kicks are in a climate controlled EZ-Storage unit.
eek.gif

Now that's a place u can store your sneakers. lol

I only use my EZ-Storage for furniture.

Sometimes i miss my shoes, i cant leave it in a storage. They need to see daylight you know. but thats me.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom