Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

now that i think of it he was oddly close and that wasn't his daughter...gross
Exactly. He was very close. People that was watching it with me said the same thing. "That HAS to be his sex slave."

I viewed him as Professor X, and he gave her powers through intercourse and mental torture/training.

Like, how was she able to be so strong but the other kids that were tested weren't as powerful?

Exactly. He was very close. People that was watching it with me said the same thing. "That HAS to be his sex slave."

I viewed him as Professor X, and he gave her powers through intercourse and mental torture/training.

Like, how was she able to be so strong but the other kids that were tested weren't as powerful?

my pms are open bro.

I'm worried about you.

now that i think of it he was oddly close and that wasn't his daughter...gross

Leave it to you two to come up with something like this.

It never crossed my mind for even a second.

Then the odd fellow yapyap comes in hear and actually cosigns it.......yea, makes sense. You two
mean.gif
 Always kickin up drama

Last edited:

Leave it to you two to come up with something like this.

It never crossed my mind for even a second.

Then the odd fellow yapyap comes in hear and actually cosigns it.......yea, makes sense. You two
mean.gif
 Always kickin up drama
lmao like you know me

Last edited:
random thought that might've been brought up but 11 looks exactly like Natalie Portman did in The Professional.

Back
Top Bottom