Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Finished EP. 7 some thoughts:
Really liked how they created a tub for El to find Barb and Will.
Barb got messed up!

I think this was the best episode since all the characters finally joined together...Didn't really like how Steve joined the conflict when he appeared at the Byers home, but whatever. I can see why they did it.

So just to confirm, is there more than one monster?

Just finishing episode 1.. I'm all the way in

Netflix does it again.. Netflix and FX doing the damn thing

finished this yesterday. i'll spoiler my thoughts for peeps that aren't done....
1) winona ryder WAY over the top. like even despite being the overworked, stressed, single mom. she was TOO crazy.
2) so the "thing" or "alien" or whatever it is. are they breeding using the humans? it looks like they don't actually kill people. they tie them up and that snake thing goes in your mouth and down your throat, but both will and barb were alive it looked like. barb was in really bad shape, or maybe she was dead. but dead from having that thing in her mouth and down her throat. the monster isn't straight up killing humans. so it seems like they're using them to breed maybe? like those little snakes are maybe how it starts out (the thing the police chief shoots up when he pulls it out of will's mouth). also, the chief walked by what looks like a hatched egg in the upside down. so i dunno, seems to have that aliens vibe going.
3) dustin is the man
4) why are the other police officers besides hopper complete and utter morons? totally useless

1.) Her son was pulled into another dimension with a monster that could crawl through walls.

2.) Theres a good theory that Elle is the monster. Video about a pg back

i don't mean crazy with the lights and stuff. i get that. in general, her acting. wasn't great IMO.

Ahhh yea.

I thought her best episode was the one where they built the sense depravation chamber in the gym.

Also......Nancys dad loooool.

Ahhh yea.

I thought her best episode was the one where they built the sense depravation chamber in the gym.

Also......Nancys dad loooool.

i agree. she was much better towards the end. i'd say right about where you stated above

and nancy's dad with the GOAT quote (paraphrased): "Don't worry, honey. It's the government. They'd never hurt us". LMAOOOOO

1.) Her son was pulled into another dimension with a monster that could crawl through walls.

2.) Theres a good theory that Elle is the monster. Video about a pg back

i don't mean crazy with the lights and stuff. i get that. in general, her acting. wasn't great IMO.

I thought this from the very beginning but refrained from commenting on it because I thought I was being too nitpicky already.

I've since chsnged my views on her performance. I think she did an OUTSTANDING job, it was just written not so well. That hysterical type mom is one of the most annoying things on this planet. She nailed it :rofl: I can't fault her for that

Going have to read through this thread tomorrow.. Can't wait for season 2

Netflix doing the damn thing.. El :frown:

Kid really has the disease he said he had in the show, they wrote it in
laugh.gif
that **** can fly now...but when he gets older he's gonna need some dentures if he ever wants to get at nancy

Back
Top Bottom