SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

donna spoiler
according to imdb, 19 episodes have been filmed and she is in all 19. currently only 17 episodes have been brodcast

lmao wut?

Name one network that has a string of dramas more consistent in quality.
AMC, HBO, and Showtime. We're talking Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Boardwalk Empire, The Borgias, Game of Thrones, Homeland, even Hell On Wheels. I could even add in Starz for Magic City and CBS for The Good Wife but mainly the first 3 as for as naming the other networks far better than USA.

I can't really say there's anything consistent about the dramas on USA. I mess with Suits and White Collar. That's where it ends. Burn Notice is trash, Common Law is a joke, that witness protection show was lame, that spy joint with the blonde chick corny, Fairly LEgal is only watchable for the hot chick, that house call doctor show is whack, Unnecessary Roughness is okay at best. What else is there? Only thing I can compliment that network is the quality look of their shows as far as visuals.

Last edited:
donna spoiler
according to imdb, 19 episodes have been filmed and she is in all 19. currently only 17 episodes have been brodcast
that includes the episode previews ("this season on suits") as well though.

i mean, she's clearly not gone.  just letting you know in general you can't go by that.

came in expecting pics of 10/10 girls with little amounts of clothing on smh

thought the thread said sluts appreciation :smh:

lmao wut?

Name one network that has a string of dramas more consistent in quality.
AMC, HBO, and Showtime. We're talking Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Boardwalk Empire, The Borgias, Game of Thrones, Homeland, even Hell On Wheels. I could even add in Starz for Magic City and CBS for The Good Wife but mainly the first 3 as for as naming the other networks far better than USA.

I can't really say there's anything consistent about the dramas on USA. I mess with Suits and White Collar. That's where it ends. Burn Notice is trash, Common Law is a joke, that witness protection show was lame, that spy joint with the blonde chick corny, Fairly LEgal is only watchable for the hot chick, that house call doctor show is whack, Unnecessary Roughness is okay at best. What else is there? Only thing I can compliment that network is the quality look of their shows as far as visuals.

This. Add FX to the list too. USA has solid shows but their lineup is not as strong as the other channels. I'd say they're closer to TNT

This. Add FX to the list too. USA has solid shows but their lineup is not as strong as the other channels. I'd say they're closer to TNT

FX was done after nip tucks 3rd season. They have at best 2 shows, sons of anarchy and american horror story. TNT cancels shows quickly for a reason. The other shows you mentioned are solid, but they are spread out among multiple networks, if one network had that lineup, I'd give you that network. Burn notices twists and turns are what make the show popular. They never start off slow and just like this season, they hit the ground running with the previous storyline, then when they get close the summer finale will leave more questions than answers and they will pull you in for the next season.

haven't missed an episode. wish new episodes were on netflix so I wouldn't have to endure commercials.

Rachel and Harvey's secretary :evil:

Show is really good, comes off as a low-budget Sorkin sometimes but I still dig it.

FX was done after nip tucks 3rd season. They have at best 2 shows, sons of anarchy and american horror story. TNT cancels shows quickly for a reason. The other shows you mentioned are solid, but they are spread out among multiple networks, if one network had that lineup, I'd give you that network. Burn notices twists and turns are what make the show popular. They never start off slow and just like this season, they hit the ground running with the previous storyline, then when they get close the summer finale will leave more questions than answers and they will pull you in for the next season.

Dude you gotta step your TV-watching game up if you think Burn Notice and USA are the cream of the crop :lol:

FX - Sons of Anarchy, Justified, American Horror Story
AMC - Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, The Killing
HBO - Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, The Newsroom, Treme, True Blood
Showtime - Homeland, Dexter, Weeds, The Borgias

If you counted all the comedies some of these channels have, the depth would be even stronger

AMC and HBO > * right now

Just watched the episode :smh: feel bad for Donna but especially Harvey, hopefully she comes back once the dust settles

USA has a ton of shows now, but they don't compare to the heavyweight networks. A few of the shows are popular but they aren't in the same league as the ones on AMC and HBO.

Dude you gotta step your TV-watching game up if you think Burn Notice and USA are the cream of the crop :lol:

FX - Sons of Anarchy, Justified, American Horror Story
AMC - Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, The Killing
HBO - Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, The Newsroom, Treme, True Blood
Showtime - Homeland, Dexter, Weeds, The Borgias

If you counted all the comedies some of these channels have, the depth would be even stronger

AMC and HBO > * right now
The acting on Burn Notice is just atrocious to me.

I didn't think I had to list out each show and their network, I just thought naming the best ones from each would be enough. I look at USA and I can't honestly say they're bringing the best quality dramas.

Forgot about FX cuz I usually think of their comedies but SOA and Justified :pimp:

^
USA is filled with a lot of lower budget, but interesting shows. The shows aren't too serious. I actually like Burn Notice because it's about espionage but I don't even know what the plot is anymore.

donna spoiler
adding to that
From a recent interview:

How will Donna and Harvey interact?

Sarah Rafferty: Sometimes a person's greatest quality can be their biggest flaw, and she's intensely loyal and brave in her loyalty. She's sort of doggedly loyal. And she also knows that she knows Harvey better than anybody and knows how he's going to behave, understands that he's a moral guy, understands how loyal he is and what he will do on behalf of his friends and loved ones. So there is a situation where her loyalty is thrown tremendously into relief and tested. And she goes as far as she possibly can to protect him. That can maybe cloud her judgment a little bit.

Episode 5, she gets him wrong. She totally gets it wrong. And I think that's incredibly confusing to her. I think she's just always been right, always dotted all her t's and crossed her i's. [laughs] But she's really, really thrown by something that happens and then it -- I was told by one of the writers that it doesn't really resolve for a few episodes. That kind of lingering confusion and doubt and remorse are there.

from: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/suits/suits-interview-sarah-rafferty-46081.aspx

it's a great show, the only thing which is very annoying is the music, not always, but sometimes the music played nearly turns the show into a soap opera.

my donna will be back...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom