SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Great episode yet again, a little insight into why things are as they are.

Do you guys think DOnna and Harvey have a history?
(I remember Donna saying no, when Rachel asked; but during the trial she nearly admitted having feelings...)

I think she does love him, but she's not IN love with him...know what I mean? They seem like almost brother and sister type and he looks out for her and vice versa but I'm glad Harvey's getting her back :smokin

I want Jenny to come back, that was my girl :pimp:

Where would she fit in within the framework of the storyline though? I think if and when Mike gets another relationship, it will be with Rachel. I dont see where Jenny fits back in.

Speaking of Rachel...I wonder when we are going to get her results from her test. I think they did a good job of building her character up early in the season, yet she has been kind of an afterthought for the last 2-3 episodes now.

its just a random thing the writers through into the show. They said in an interview it actually doesnt have a meaning at all
im sure there's a meaning/history/story behind it..just waiting for an episode to justify it

Last edited:
Where would she fit in within the framework of the storyline though? I think if and when Mike gets another relationship, it will be with Rachel. I dont see where Jenny fits back in.
Speaking of Rachel...I wonder when we are going to get her results from her test. I think they did a good job of building her character up early in the season, yet she has been kind of an afterthought for the last 2-3 episodes now.
When the season first began I thought Mike would get the yambs but now it seems like Mike won't smash until season 3, if he ever smashes at all.

If Rachel scores high enough on the test, then she'd probably be going to Harvard Law and that would cut her off from the show since firm is in NY.

Last edited:
I've said it before, and it may sound blasphemous but she's my favorite redhead bombshell secretary over Christina Hendricks. Hendricks seems like she would look sloppy once she takes off the 4 pairs of spanks she wears to hold all of her in.

One more episode :frown:
Will there be a third season?

this is the summer finale. New USA shows always have a short first season then a year hiatus, then after that they start doing the 12 eps in the summer, 6-7 eps in the winter. Next week is the summer finale, so Itll probably be back on in December or january

So a show like Psych will be comiing back in september/october to fill the spot

Last edited:
Westcoast time over, so I just got done watching the episode. Really good episode, leading up the Summer Finale. I can't wait.

And as always, Donna... :evil:

One more episode :frown:
Will there be a third season?

this is the summer finale. New USA shows always have a short first season then a year hiatus, then after that they start doing the 12 eps in the summer, 6-7 eps in the winter. Next week is the summer finale, so Itll probably be back on in December or january

It was a year between season 1 and 2. I hope they don't keep Suits just as a summer show.

Donna's bouncing cleavage is one of the most beautiful things on television :evil: :evil:.

(found this on tumblr...)

^
Agreed. If I was Louis I would screw over Jessica. Hartman and Jessica have both wronged him but it hurts more from Jessica. He's always done what she's asked but she'll always favor and choose Harvey over him. On the other hand, if he votes for Jessica she'll owe him and maybe treat him better. If he doesn't vote for her then she'll make his life hell. The good thing with Hartman is that I don't think he'll be vengeful if he doesn't get Louis' vote.

meh, jessica wasnt that bad on louis. sure he might have been ranked as a second priority compared to Harvey but she still cared.
hartman flat out didn't care about him. he could of ended his career & got him thrown in prison without breaking a sweat.
once hartman gets his vote he'll just throw him in the trash & keep it moving.

tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o3_500.gif

:wow:

Last edited:
i dont see how louis can vote for hardman as he clearly promoted him for his vote with the meeting only days away. even after hardman admitted to trying to set him up on his escrow scandal. if louis has any self respect he'll vote for jessica and i cant believe there are no policies against allowing a managing partner to be entitled to promoting someone to senior partner when they JUST returned to the firm. :x

ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom