SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Harvey, Ari Gold, Chuck Bass...3 best dressed dudes on TV.....Donna >>>>

On point. Although I'm not a fan of peaked lapels. But Raulph Lauren Purple Label (Ithink thats what he wears is nice).

Louis and Rachel? Wait, what???

Rachel is one of the main reason I watch every week....The storyline could use some cleaning up but overall it's pretty good.

But Rachel is that Ball Dress.....:smokin

Sarah Rafferty is so fine
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
True but Megan Markle is way hotter to me
pimp.gif

You just got "Lit" up. Louis plays a good villain.

Fun Fact: The woman that guest starred in tonight's episode is actually Harvey Specter's (Gabriel Macht's) wife, Jacinda Barrett. Australian.

I like the theme the writers and production team explored about Harvey caring but not showing it because of exterior appearances in the cutthroat corporate law atmosphere.

Rachel (Meghan Markle) as always looks stunning.

great episode. im not liking how mike's character is getting to be so arrogant and above everyone, i know he's a prodigy but still i think someone needs to put his ego in check from time to time.

great episode. im not liking how mike's character is getting to be so arrogant and above everyone, i know he's a prodigy but still i think someone needs to put his ego in check from time to time.
I think losing Jenny, "sacrificing" Rachel, and being confronted by Jessica directly was supposed to accomplish that. Mike does speak out of line to Harvey at times but I suppose their relationship is special enough for that.

I wanted this to go to trial but it was a good resolution, wonder why they didn't reveal what dirt Hardman found on Tanner. One interesting twist I can think of is Hardman hired Tanner or anonymously gave him the dirt on Harvey about that notice and maybe even forged Donna's stamp/sig on it but then when he realized Mike was this loyal in order to keep him he pretended to pull that all nighter with him in effort to "save Harvey" and then opted to settle and get rid or Harvey and Jessica another way after gaining Mike's loyalty.

They did fool me a bit cuz I was feeling Hardman was really changed and was gonna let Jessica rock and just step in as boss when she messed up some other way.
Harvey, Ari Gold, Chuck Bass...3 best dressed dudes on TV.....Donna >>>>
Add Don Draper to that list
Next episode looks really good
Apparently Donna and Harvey have been friends irl for years
Nucky Thompson and Chalky White dress better than all of them. So by default they all start at 3 with Don being 3rd.

I wanted this to go to trial but it was a good resolution, wonder why they didn't reveal what dirt Hardman found on Tanner. One interesting twist I can think of is Hardman hired Tanner or anonymously gave him the dirt on Harvey about that notice and maybe even forged Donna's stamp/sig on it but then when he realized Mike was this loyal in order to keep him he pretended to pull that all nighter with him in effort to "save Harvey" and then opted to settle and get rid or Harvey and Jessica another way after gaining Mike's loyalty.
They did fool me a bit cuz I was feeling Hardman was really changed and was gonna let Jessica rock and just step in as boss when she messed up some other way.
Nucky Thompson and Chalky White dress better than all of them. So by default they all start at 3 with Don being 3rd.

yup, I think before Hardman left 5 years ago, he took the document and put donnas stamp on it. Sorta of like a back up plan. Then when he needed to gain control of the firm again, he tells tanner about it

yup, I think before Hardman left 5 years ago, he took the document and put donnas stamp on it. Sorta of like a back up plan. Then when he needed to gain control of the firm again, he tells tanner about it

that would be a nice twist but im pretty sure it had her name signed on the stamp as well so he woulda had to forge the sig which i think is unlikely

this show is so great... not even gonna mention the obvious beautiful ladies on the show.

louis is great man, i enjoyed his character so much.

hardman with the opportunity and didn't even budge after all that 'i've changed' bs

harvey that dude :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom