SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

That last episode made me like Louis. He wasn't afraid to go at Harvey....Harvey might be top dog but even he has to be humbled once in a while.

That last episode made me like Louis. He wasn't afraid to go at Harvey....Harvey might be top dog but even he has to be humbled once in a while.
Harvey displays way too much hubris. Confidence is one thing but his ego controls him.

It was laughable that they told Louis to attack relentlessly and try to win that practice trial and then Jessica and Harvey complained about it.

Harvey displays way too much hubris. Confidence is one thing but his ego controls him.
It was laughable that they told Louis to attack relentlessly and try to win that practice trial and then Jessica and Harvey complained about it.
Seriously. This @$%^ isn't a joke. Hartman is going to do whatever he can to takeover. No one should be pulling punches right now. I don't think Harvey has ever taken his lumps while climbing up in rank within the firm from what it seems.

I just find it funny how Jessica disrespects louis like that. The guy brings in more clients and more money than anybody at the firm. I dont care how confident harvey is, Louis is the breadwinner.

This weeks episode was pretty legit. I can't wait to see the next episodes. Harvey continues to be THAT DUDE. :pimp:

Donna will be back... :evil:

This was such a nice ep. Like really good to see. So many hot women at the firm 5 years ago. Monica Eton :evil: Bring her back.

Great to see more of Mike before the change

Louis getting punked as usual :lol: For once I'd like to see him out of character intimidating someone else of importance but not in the Louis Litt way, more out of character where you think oh I didn't know he had that in him.

Someone needs to make a Dirtbag Hardman meme. Him covering up his wining and dining of his mistress by saying he was paying for his wife's cancer treatments :smh:. Why was Monica working retail for the past 5 years? I missed a few scenes so maybe they explained it. Was it because people heard rumors of her affair and it messed up her reputation? Was it a bad look for her to abruptly leave Pierce Hardman? She definitely didn't ask them to be a reference. A Harvard law grad should be able to find some work.

Kinda funny Mike thought that girl liked him but she just wanted him to take the LSATs for her :lol:.

Someone needs to make a Dirtbag Hardman meme. Him covering up his wining and dining of his mistress by saying he was paying for his wife's cancer treatments :smh:. Why was Monica working retail for the past 5 years? I missed a few scenes so maybe they explained it. Was it because people heard rumors of her affair and it messed up her reputation? Was it a bad look for her to abruptly leave Pierce Hardman? She definitely didn't ask them to be a reference. A Harvard law grad should be able to find some work.

Kinda funny Mike thought that girl liked him but she just wanted him to take the LSATs for her :lol:.

monica got the pink slip from jessica after she found out she's filth and accept trips/ jewelry from scumbag hardman

Last edited:
Just watched the episode....that was a great flashback it gave some good backstory to what really went down with Mike before he met Harvey and the office before Hardman was forced out...my only complaint is I wish the seasons were longer, only 2 episodes left :smh:

monica got the pink slip from jessica after she found out she's filth and accept trips/ jewelry from scumbag hardman
Yeah I saw that, I was just wondering why she couldn't get another lawyer job. Mike said she's been working retail for the past 5 years. Did word get around to other law firms and her reputation was too messed up?

Yeah I saw that, I was just wondering why she couldn't get another lawyer job. Mike said she's been working retail for the past 5 years. Did word get around to other law firms and her reputation was too messed up?

they didnt show or hit at anything like that, just that her life fell apart.
guess she just didnt want that to come back to haunt her if someone decided to do some digging once she went to another firm, especially if she ever had to go against jessica, and decided to leave law entirely :\

Last edited:

Yeah it didn't get in to if they or Jessica ruined her reputation and made her undesirable. Given how they showcased her as being good at her job I'd assume she'd be able to go to any other big name firm and get a job so I assume Jessica most likely blacklisted her.

Seeing how all that went down with Mike it's pretty sad for him. If he asserted himself more he would've had Jenny off the jump and probably still would've been able to get that LSAT money. If he played his cards right he could've charged her 5k and the yambs.

I don't think people know about the affair because near the end when Jessica confronted Mike about him meeting with Monica, they were pretty loud in the hallway and everyone around them heard them, which I think was what Harvey and Jessica planned so she can get more votes when the partners vote b/t her and Hardman

I don't think people know about the affair because near the end when Jessica confronted Mike about him meeting with Monica, they were pretty loud in the hallway and everyone around them heard them, which I think was what Harvey and Jessica planned so she can get more votes when the partners vote b/t her and Hardman

I don't think she wanted another lawyer job, she was complaining how it changes people and what not. Which is rather amusing seeing how she was sleeping with a married man who happens to be her boss.

But I understand what you mean, she could have easily gone to another law firm. I'm sure she could have gotten another job that paid more than where she works now

Kinda funny Mike thought that girl liked him but she just wanted him to take the LSATs for her

Don't think he was ever really into her, but his boy pulled the ol' switcheroo on him and he just rolled with it even though he was vibing with Jenny. It really shows how big of a dirbag his homie was and how Mike was a pushover for his buddy. Mike and Jenny had instant chemistry, his boy probably told Jenny that Mike vibed more with her roommate.

Seeing how all that went down with Mike it's pretty sad for him. If he asserted himself more he would've had Jenny off the jump and probably still would've been able to get that LSAT money. If he played his cards right he could've charged her 5k and the yambs.

It's not what Mike is about, if you've followed the show. The only reason he started taking the cash was to take care of his grandmother.

Mostly shows Mike as being a pushover, with a good heart that had to do shady **** to take care of his family. His character is slowly being developed to show how he is becoming more assertive as he rises through the Pierson and Hardman ranks. It's why it's constantly being mentioned how he is becoming more like Harvey as time passes.

Show has developed well so far despite some plot holes. Holes aren't big enough to pick the overall theme/arc of the show. Season 2 about to wrap, still not a fan of how cable show seasons launch and wrap. Yes, I'm a fan of the Network tv season schedule.

It's not what Mike is about, if you've followed the show. The only reason he started taking the cash was to take care of his grandmother.

Mostly shows Mike as being a pushover, with a good heart that had to do shady **** to take care of his family. His character is slowly being developed to show how he is becoming more assertive as he rises through the Pierson and Hardman ranks. It's why it's constantly being mentioned how he is becoming more like Harvey as time passes.

Show has developed well so far despite some plot holes. Holes aren't big enough to pick the overall theme/arc of the show. Season 2 about to wrap, still not a fan of how cable show seasons launch and wrap. Yes, I'm a fan of the Network tv season schedule.
Oh I know that, I'm just saying on the date he really thought she liked him at was seeing where it went. He's not about that life but he clearly was not going to deny her if she was giving it up.

Great episode yet again, a little insight into why things are as they are.

Do you guys think DOnna and Harvey have a history?
(I remember Donna saying no, when Rachel asked; but during the trial she nearly admitted having feelings...)

Back
Top Bottom