SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Miss my boy Mike Ross though, did they really write off because of Princess Markle?
They were always writing off Mike I think, then Meghan got engaged with Harry they were both getting written out.

Dont like what they doing to my crush Katrina Bennett though, I think they originally had her as a love interest for Mike in early season or at least an on and off like Scottie but she deserves better than falling for that trash attorney
:rofl: True.

They just had to make Alex married. He could've been getting all the tang.

They were always writing off Mike I think, then Meghan got engaged with Harry they were both getting written out.

Patrick Adams' kinda cryptic on twitter though saying they dont want him idk maybe im reading on it too much.

Patrick Adams' kinda cryptic on twitter though saying they dont want him idk maybe im reading on it too much.
The show doesn't want him?

:lol:

Weird. Maybe the writers finally got tired of writing Mike. The guy who wants to defend and fight for the underdog but works for a coporate firm that has no interest in justice.

The show doesn't want him?

:lol:

Weird. Maybe the writers finally got tired of writing Mike. The guy who wants to defend and fight for the underdog but works for a coporate firm that has no interest in justice.

He has like a couple more tweets like this idk if im reading on it too much hope he go the Jessica route but I dont know how he will fit on the story as a semi regular with how they wrote him off.

When does the new ep comes out? I just caught up lol

Has it been said he's gonna be a semi-regular now?

I think the best thing for him would be to get his own new show.

There was some really good acting last night.
Donna actually gave me the chills when she said "Im not in this position because you gave it to me, im in this position because I ****ing earned it."

I was like damn, i felt it. :lol:
Great episode.

A bit more aimless of an ep but I see the clear set up.

Title of the episode should've been Taking Ls.

Harvey finna bone Dr. Izzie
0a35af9b3c45eaec0c5c151eb8b76e3d.jpg

Katrina and bryan gonna smash. the tension is palpable. im also liking her messy hair look, VERY open shirt. she's very cute this season.
she wants him baaad. when he turned her down to go see his wife and kid she was sad but she not the type to let it go. she gonna take him.

i like that theyre addressing success and relationships. katrina knows she got a clock on her and she wants bryan to fill that egg.

bratton fight was a little deus ex machina. i dont like that he just died. i wished they made it a saga. havent had any extended issue so far this season.

alex and samantha...i really wanna see them go toe to toe. we actually havent seen any in court arguing in like 2 seasons. just motions to dismiss and all that.

solid episode

If they go that route Katrina gone the second Harvey finds out.

He dont play that infidelity.

But I'm wondering why theyre going with this storyline. She's fine. Hiw she got no friends or a love life? Looking like a loser :lol: :smh: Need to introduce that new junior partner character thats her love interest.

If they go that route Katrina gone the second Harvey finds out.

He dont play that infidelity.

But I'm wondering why theyre going with this storyline. She's fine. Hiw she got no friends or a love life? Looking like a loser :lol: :smh: Need to introduce that new junior partner character thats her love interest.
she's a workaholic. and kinda cold and uptight. not surprised she has few if any friends.

Was not expecting that finale at all.

I was like this Louis thing is a subplot and it's messed up that some new issue is always a problem for him and Sheila with having a baby. That he even offered to step down is wild :lol:

Wow @ Donna making him managing partner and both names going up on the wall.

Alex won though :pimp: Despite all the dirty cheating on both sides.

Zane-Specter-Litt-Wheeler-Williams though :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Only 7 minutes into the show so this might change, but I have a solid feeling Robert Zane isnt helping Samantha because Alex is black.

Back
Top Bottom