Suns @ Spurs vol. possible 1st round preview

MVP

Supporter
Can't believe there wasn't a thread. This is a HUGE game. For the only time in my life I'm pulling for the Suns.

It's amazing how much contact the Spurs get away with without it being a foul.

Amare bout to pull out a gun on the ref,
sick.gif

D'Antoni should have gotten a tech already though. Threw some debris on the floor, unacceptable.

The only knock on Amare besides his poor D is that he gets tons of silly fouls which could really cost PHX come playoff time.

JA, PHX gets away with more demonstrative activity than any team in the NBA. D'Antoni lookin like a Hitler Jr. with that little mustache always looks likehis head is about to pop off.

Amare is seriously ballin' right now. Those early fouls are unacceptable though.

Lets go Spurs!!

The Big Hamburger is looking good, taking Duncan to school like old times.

So far we've played great. Even Diaw has gotten aggressive out there.

Now Shaq is takin' it to Duncan.

If this game is indication of our capabilities against teams such as the Spurs in the playoffs, I'm very excited to see them.

Everything finally seems to be clicking. Looks like everyone has finally adjusted to the Shaq era of Suns basketball.

Shaq is wrecking... No amare or Nash on the court and the Suns still keeping the lead

Edit: Theres another bucket from Shaq

The nightly leg trip from Bowen...
smh.gif

This has been an amazing game. Love every minute of it.

And by the way, Giricek has been a GREAT guy to bring off the bench.

PHX is looking real scary! Laker fans, still wanna play them in the 1st round??

Real talk

This suns team is going to be a BIG problem in the playoffs.

The Shaq trade is working now. They know how to use him and Stat is just going crazy.

Duncan got Dunked on...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

PHX is looking real scary! Laker fans, still wanna play them in the 1st round??

I don't think nobody wants to play them in the first round... This trade has clicked.. Shaq & Amare = beastly..
Edit: Uh oh Bowen Got another one!!!!!
eek.gif

Bowen with ANOTHER dirty play
smh.gif
smh.gif
trying to take STAT out
laugh.gif

Hold up... what is STAT clutching? A little chicken wing by Bowen got him doubled over like that?

I thought we were going to make it without seeing Bowen with a forearm shiver or leg sweep or flying dragon kick

Back
Top Bottom