Suns @ Spurs vol. possible 1st round preview

amare acting like he got hit with a sledgehammer
smh.gif

Oh come on, I'm not saying STAT was acting, but that was NOT that hard and there was nothing dirty about it, there was no force in that elbow other than the momentum of which Bowen was going, come on yall.
exactly...and i hate bowen as much as the next guy...

Oh come on, I'm not saying STAT was acting, but that was NOT that hard and there was nothing dirty about it, there was no force in that elbow other thanthe momentum of which Bowen was going, come on yall.

Hold up... what is STAT clutching? A little chicken wing by Bowen got him doubled over like that?

SERIOUSLY, dude is not big or anything.

I guess Bruce doesn't enjoy having Nash run circles around him all game?

He's a pathetic excuse of an NBA player.

Y'all can't be serious.... He raised his damn forearm and elbow right into STAT.

#$!* Bowen. Seriously. Dirtiest player in all of sports...
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'd be perfectly fine seeing him go out with a career-ending injury. It would only be fitting.

The way he walks away with the, "Who... me....?" face makes my blood boil.

I really hope PHX jumps to no. 3 seed and SA falls to 6, that would be almost as good as us getting the No. 1 seed
laugh.gif

How is that dirty?
laugh.gif
Good lord. Every single guard in basketball does that. You either get the forearm up and protect yourself, or you're running into astone wall...

I hate Bowen as much as the next guy, but that WAS NOT dirty.

The league never takes action against anything Bowen does.

But when they feel Kobe slaps people in the face he gets suspended at the drop of a dime.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Y'all can't be serious.... He raised his damn forearm and elbow right into STAT.

#$!* Bowen. Seriously. Dirtiest player in all of sports...
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'd be perfectly fine seeing him go out with a career-ending injury. It would only be fitting.

The way he walks away with the, "Who... me....?" face makes my blood boil.

You gotta be kidding me, that was the softest dirty play I've ever seen.
laugh.gif

When you are about to get blindsided by a dude who's almost twice as big as you, you don't run into him with your face, you brace yourself and tryto give yourself some space. If you think that Bowen premeditatedly thought of doing that to STAT, you need to watch the replay of the play. It may have caughta soft spot, but that was not dirty.

Bowen didn't do anything. Amare acting like he got shot.

Amare got his hands on his knees like Bowen punched a hole through his lung.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but that isn't dirty, at all. If it wasn't Bruce Bowen, not a single one of you would say anything.
When you are about to get blindsided by a dude who's almost twice as big as you, you don't run into him with your face, you brace yourself and try to give yourself some space.
EXACTLY. Who the hell is gonna just run into a screen? That's one of the most basic aspects of basketball. You don't run into a screen.Get a forearm up and give yourself some space.

Amare is being a baby. SHUT UP.

There the Big Cactus goes poppin off at the mouth again, "The best PF in the game"-Amare
smh.gif

I thought Bowen rabbit punched him the way Amare bent down.. I think he just wanted to pick a bone with Bowen for his pure annoyance..

Shaq in this game
pimp.gif

Im surprised they're not double teamming him.. dude made them pay..

Like shaq said in the interview " I'm the best 36 years old ever created "
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

There the Big Cactus goes poppin off at the mouth again, "The best PF in the game"-Amare
smh.gif

he says that whoever he's played with. he said kobe was the greatest when he wasn't during the championship years. he said wade was when he playedwith him. he now is saying amare and nash are the greatest at their positions

Amare has been playing on a completely different level as of late.

He has been playing like the best PF in the league.

He is also #3 in the PER rating, right behind LeBron and CP3.

That Bowen shiver reminded me of Anthony Peeler tellin KG to calm down a few years ago. KG fell to floor like he went into cardiac arrest
laugh.gif

Shaq....

Suns....

Playoffs....

Watchout west.

Every mach up in the first round is going to be good.

If shaq stays out of foul trouble and plays the way he did tonight every night the suns can win the chip.

When Amare stopped playing I thought maybe Bowen kneed him in the groin.
tired.gif

Major credit for Shaq's game. Looked like a flashback from '01.

Spurs look like they're in bad shape. Missing key reserves, being stalled on the offensive end, and looking slow out there.

[Ric Flair] Woooooooooo! [Ric Flair]

SHAQ turned the tide in this game. And the Suns played balanced.

Spurs looked weak. Maybe it was this one game but their style of play looks past its prime. If Duncan and/or Ginobili struggles even a little like tonight, notsure how San Antone advances. Not counting them out at all but teams like the Suns, Lakers, Hornets, and Mavs with a younger, more balanced attack canneutralize a lot of what the Spurs do.

Either the Spurs bring their A game, every game, in the playoffs or they're going fishing after the first round IMO.

Back
Top Bottom