Suns @ Spurs vol. possible 1st round preview

Kenyon martin has zero offensive polish about him, zero leadership qualities and is a complete headcase out there.

Does Kenyon have any posts moves, can he hit a fadeaway can hit consistently hit 18-20 footers. Get out of here and go back into the thread with all of yourother idiotic friends where you bleong

Originally Posted by LIVE FOR KICKZ

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Amare is like a WR in Texas Tech's offense.....he's going to get numbers because of the suns playing style.....but in other offenses he's a regular ol PF
Ahh yes the old "the system makes him better" arguement. How about this nash, amare they both are just avg players who lucked out and somehow found the greatest coach alive that could design an offense to make them absolute stars.

Amare is like a WR in Texas Tech's offense.....he's going to get numbers because of the suns playing style.....but in other offenses he's a regular ol PF
Ahh yes the old "the system makes him better" arguement. How about this nash, amare they both are just avg players who lucked out and somehow found the greatest coach alive that could design an offense to make them absolute stars.

where did i say nash name?

Now maybe I'm confused but last time I checked dunk=dunk....and both of them on those teams.....dunk. Know what's even crazier? They both have the best PG in the game at the time. Coincidence? Right now today heck even tomorrow....TD is better offensively than Amare. Easy.
53% of Amare's FGA are jump shots, while 18% are dunks.

Amare also turns up his scoring in the playoffs.

He went from scoring 26.9 PPG in the regular season, to scoring 37 PPG to go along with 9.8 RPG, during the 04-05 season.

The same thing happened in the 06-07 season, where Amare averaged 20.6 PPG in the regular season and raised his scoring to 26.4 PPG against the Spurs.

laugh.gif
Both sides are being a bit ridiculous right now.

Is Amare clearly better than Duncan or Garnett? No. Are Duncan and Garnett clearly better than Amare? No.

If you're saying there's a definitive difference between that group, you're wrong. Period.

What's the point of his post then Oh great one? That D'antoni is a great coach? We know that is completely false. That Nash and Amare are avg? We knowthat is completely false. That the system doesn't make each of them better? Again, completely false. So what is the point? Other than proving that hisbasketball knowledge is -54 right now.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

My god you are completely blinded by your hate. Anyone with any sense could tell that was a sarcastic statement. Are you seriously trying to findevery word in every post to try to bash

What's the point of his post then Oh great one? That D'antoni is a great coach? We know that is completely false. That Nash and Amare are avg? We know that is completely false. That the system doesn't make each of them better? Again, completely false. So what is the point? Other than proving that his basketball knowledge is -54 right now.
My bball knowledge or your comprehension skills? Maybe you are not that far along in school to understand, so I will cut you some slack and let youread up a bit

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Both sides are being a bit ridiculous right now.

Is Amare clearly better than Duncan or Garnett? No. Are Duncan and Garnett clearly better than Amare? No.

If you're saying there's a definitive difference between that group, you're wrong. Period.

See if this had stayed as better PLAYERS than I would disagree with you there. Depending on what you mean by clearly. If we are talking about every part ofthe game then yes both Garnett and Duncan are better.

My god you are completely blinded by your hate. Anyone with any sense could tell that was a sarcastic statement. Are you seriously trying to find every word in every post to try to bash

Uh...who's bashing? Sarcasm or not my gif was strictly directed towards that line. Nothing else. And it's not even like I posted something thatwould give off "hey that was stupid"

My god you are completely blinded by your hate. Anyone with any sense could tell that was a sarcastic statement. Are you seriously trying to find every word in every post to try to bash

Uh...who's bashing? Sarcasm or not my gif was strictly directed towards that line. Nothing else. And it's not even like I posted something that would give off "hey that was stupid"
Your backpeddling skills need work. If you knew that was sarcastic you woudlnt have responded with the oh so cool gif response that everyone loveshere so much.

Spurs should be ashamed of themselves for getting out hustled last night. They've been a bit inconsistent as of late or at least not looking all thatconfident.

Who's backpeddling? It's a gif directed at the line. I know that you were TRYING to be funny, witty, and refreshingly cool. But it didn't work.Word to my post you quoted up there.

Just wait until the playoffs.. Didn't yall see Timmy destroy the Suns last year or what
Haven't you guys realize that Tim Duncan breezes through the regular season then explodes in the playoffs.. Amare???

Oh.. but didn't Amare average about 40 points on the great defender tim duncan?
roll.gif

I bet if all you guys would choose to have on your team between KG, AMARE, or tim duncan.. you'll choose Amare. And in the playoffs Amare kicks up hisplay.

This ESPN generation is amazing....the things that come out of some yall mouths is hilarious.

We're talking about two MVPs here in KG and Duncan.

Do you guys just look at numbers and say. "OK he's averages more points...or more rebounds...this HAS to mean he his better"...?

Anyone who has a brain will tell you that Amare is not on KG and Duncan's level.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Just wait until the playoffs.. Didn't yall see Timmy destroy the Suns last year or what
Haven't you guys realize that Tim Duncan breezes through the regular season then explodes in the playoffs.. Amare???
Oh.. but didn't Amare average about 40 points on the great defender tim duncan?
roll.gif

I bet if all you guys would choose to have on your team between KG, AMARE, or tim duncan.. you'll choose Amare. And in the playoffs Amare kicks up his play.

Where are yall getting this 40 pts a game crap from??? That's just completely false information... Are you serious.. I just looked it up.. Hewasn't even dropping 30???

You would choose Amare over Garnett and Duncan.. That is absolutely preposterous.. If we are talking about now, then ofcourse b/c of longevity.. But, at themost, I would not choose Amare over 3 power forwards.. Goodness.. Amare does work on ONE side of the court... He isn't a leader..He doesn't playdefense.. he's not tenacious on the glass.. But, all of the sudden b/c of a ppg increase he's the best Power forward in the league.. This doesn'tmake no sense... Amare is well on his way there.. But, until he actually gets there, lets respond more sensibly when recognizing who the best players are inthe NBA at their respected positions... The End

In the Playoffs, there's only one PF I'd take over Dirk Nowitzki, and that's Tim Duncan. Part of it is because I'm a Mavericks fan, and part ofthat is because KG hasn't gotten as far as Dirk has, and part of that is because I believe Dirk steps up in the Playoffs.

As far as Amare goes, he can be the best PF on any given night, but Garnett and Duncan are franchise players, Amare, almost, but not quite.

Tough lost for us last night
frown.gif
...it happens, we went cold and then Manucouldn't get himself going *sigh*
tired.gif
we'll be back though
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom