Supra 4-1-3 Silver Skytop

The Supra 4-1-3 Silver Skytop will release in a week. Leaders 1354 is 1 of 10 stores in the world that will be carrying these.
Only 350 pairs being made. They'll come in sizes 5-12.

Need Pics!! And I'm sure the price will be jacked on these since the popularity of the 14K! Can't believe people dished out over $200 for pairs. Ispent $200 on the BP SKytop cause it was limited to 100 pairs and the materials were 10X better than any skytop so far (pemium). Might cop if retail is around$120

Pics were actually up earlier. I guess they had to be taken down for whatever reasons. Nice shoe, though...I think I like em better than the Brooklyn Projectsso far.

here is info from hypebeast.

http://www.hypebeast.com/2008/05/supra-skytop-413-silver

Supra Footwear will be releasing a very limited edition Skytop on Saturday, May 10th. To give you an idea of how limited these are, only 11 retailers in allof the United States will be receiving these Skytops, with 30 pairs being allocated to each shop. The predominantly silver and white shoes called, "413Silver," will be the first release from a new series of footwear simply titled, "413." The name of this new series derives from Factory 413, which is located in Los Angeles, California. There are no other details being released at the moment regardingthis new limited edition series from Supra Footwear, but we will be sure to keep you posted as information comes along.

supra-skytop-413.jpg

im feeling the supra, and these especially

yeah and whats good witht he all silvers?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The Supra 4-1-3 Silver Skytop will release in a week. Leaders 1354 is 1 of 10 stores in the world that will be carrying these.
Only 350 pairs being made. They'll come in sizes 5-12.
11 shops, 30 per shop = i didn't flunk math, where is the other supposed 20 acccordingly?

Either there will be only 330 pairs releasing or Factory 413 will be stocking 60 pairs. Maybe there's 20 pair for friends & family; who knows?

I'm almost certain that retail is $120. Either way, it'll be a lot less cheaper than potential eBay prices.

Ubiq in philly got these and were selling them for 130, I was surprized that they were not jacked above retail, ubiq generally doesnt do that though. Hasanyone copped these from a different store, how much were they selling them for?

I guess it's been the status of the sneaker "game", but it's kind of pathetic to see something like 40 active listings on eBay for these,with basically all of them asking astronomical prices. So it goes...

Back
Top Bottom