Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

uhh some weird **** happening to me.. i copped it around 40 minutes ago, but still no confirmation email. also when i check my order history on nike, it doesnt show the order, but i have the order Number.. gonna try to contact nike support
This happens all the time

I was successful like many people here & on social media. We are all fortunate many robot services were not aware of the drop.
It's the only reason the success rate is so high & I hope future releases follow this pattern .

PO
Agreed, nice to actually have some success on a release. This should be the go to way for releases. 

giphy.gif

I was successful like many people here & on social media. We are all fortunate many robot services were not aware of the drop.
It's the only reason the success rate is so high & I hope future releases follow this pattern .

PO
Bots aren't some machine that someone turns on right before a drop, they're just scripts in the background running 24/7. Bots will cook regardless.

uhh some weird **** happening to me.. i copped it around 40 minutes ago, but still no confirmation email. also when i check my order history on nike, it doesnt show the order, but i have the order Number.. gonna try to contact nike support
Same.  Although i copied and pasted my order number and checked through ''order status'' and it came up as Preparing to ship. 

the "0" in the front of the order number is actually a "O"

It seems like the majority who copped on Twitter were mobile. That is how I got through as well.

Congrats who came up. Just woke up from a nap. 

Whoever managed to cop........what bot you got?

#dimeyabotdealer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom