Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Cracked link 5 minutes after and carted within a few minutes. My other phone I clicked right away took a long time.

Copped 2. 1 with PayPal 1 with card. If I used the same email address on both is that a problem?

Just got off nike chat.  

"Hello Michael.  If you were able to complete the order process without any issues then your order definitely went through.  During this launch we have been experiencing delays with orders bridging through the initial order system to the order filing system which is where the order confirmation email comes from.  You should receive that email shortly"

Just got off nike chat.  

"Hello Michael.  If you were able to complete the order process without any issues then your order definitely went through.  During this launch we have been experiencing delays with orders bridging through the initial order system to the order filing system which is where the order confirmation email comes from.  You should receive that email shortly"
thank god finally got some peace of mind

Copped 2. 1 with PayPal 1 with card. If I used the same email address on both is that a problem?
I would also like to know the answer to this.
I chatted w/ nike before the UNC release and asked them if my girlfriend and me both copped if it'd be an issue. Dude said if either the billing or shipping address is the same, there's a chance the order will get cancelled. He said no guarantees, but he told me not to risk it.

Also, I didnt' tell him it was my girlfriend. I said i'm in college and two of my roommates wanted to cop. I said they'd have different cards, but we'd all have the same shipping/billing.

I chatted w/ nike before the UNC release and asked them if my girlfriend and me both copped if it'd be an issue. Dude said if either the billing or shipping address is the same, there's a chance the order will get cancelled. He said no guarantees, but he told me not to risk it.

Also, I didnt' tell him it was my girlfriend. I said i'm in college and two of my roommates wanted to cop. I said they'd have different cards, but we'd all have the same shipping/billing.
you can cop to the same addy if you use different cards with two different names

you can cop to the same addy if you use different cards with two different names
Have you done it? I'm not saying you're wrong because I've never tried myself, but the nike analyst told me it could get cancelled.

It'd be a lot more convenient having a couple pairs shipped to my own place going forward if it's safe.

Just got off nike chat.  

My girl Caroline w/ the congratulations :smokin:

Caroline
"No problem. I have your order pulled up here and it looks great. Congratulations on getting a pair of those Jordan Supremes! Due to heavy site traffic caused by the launch, we are seeing delays on orders appearing in your account and order confirmation emails being sent, but rest assured you will be able to see the order once it bridges into our system."

snkrs app notified me of confirmation but no email 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom