Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

literally the only reason he want them is because ...... dammit I said I wouldn't do that

Last edited:
And the garbage sweater 7's you want are similar to n7 7s. Who cares. Why do you downgrade everythread pontificating like you're a sneaker guru. You don't like them then take a hike.
lol  Gota like the people   "I hate these shoes but I'm going to stick around because i'm desperate for some type of attention"

Missed out on RD, was 3 mins late on the restock, and didn't hit on NL. I got offered a DS Camo pair for my DS '09 Jams. Who wins? Already gotta pair of Jams I wear, so these Camos would be on ice. 
Both my pairs from the initial drop FINALLY came in from ups
They lookin nice
Can't wait to resell EM
Waaaay better looking than I thought
Too bad they aren't my cup of tea

At least you honest

What size is the space jam?

Missed out on RD, was 3 mins late on the restock, and didn't hit on NL. I got offered a DS Camo pair for my DS '09 Jams. Who wins? Already gotta pair of Jams I wear, so these Camos would be on ice. 

You better take that and run! Jams wil most likey retro in the next 2-3 years. Camo's are 99% not retroring anytime soon or ever.

Last edited:
i usually let what air sak says slide since he is like the little bro or little homie to us, but ya he is getting a little reckless in here lol

Restock pairs came in 
nthat.gif

Originally Posted by Zombifed Nach0  

All Same color, double of one with single or all same?
2 camos and 1 black. Really wished they restocked the whites so I could complete the set. I'll just have to look to trade or flip a camo for a white.

he couldn't spam us with gifs anymore so dude decided to make his font red.

Back
Top Bottom