Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

my friend wants the black pair badly... he was asking me if both concord lows and bred lows could make a deal... i said i dont know might have to add money but he thinks its equal value...im still trying to secure a pair myself but resell looks bad on the bay
sick.gif
No way are concord and bred lows the same value as Black Supremes. Concord lows are around $250 DS and Black / Red 1 lows are retail at $130. So $380 when Black / Red Supreme 5's are going for around $500. Not to mention no one wants black / red 1 lows. 

my friend wants the black pair badly... he was asking me if both concord lows and bred lows could make a deal... i said i dont know might have to add money but he thinks its equal value...im still trying to secure a pair myself but resell looks bad on the bay :x

Really depends what size right now, I want a 13 in the white, I can get a 14 in the white for almost 100 cheaper than a 13

havent checked yet. i emailed them about it and im waiting to hear back. but honestly on my release day camo 5s and my restock black 5's i got shipping conformation the next day since im in the west coast.. so im sure they canceled it.
I just checked.  I don't see a charge on 10/22 anymore. 

Really depends what size right now, I want a 13 in the white, I can get a 14 in the white for almost 100 cheaper than a 13
Dude there is no way he will make that trade. Basically you are trading Black Supreme 5's for Concord lows, because black and red 1 lows are worthless.

im talking about the bred 11 and concord 11 lows both deadstock... but like i said i dont know the true value to say equal trade... i told him he would have to throw money on top but he didnt believe me... i already know the hype is real myself this is why i am stopping myself from copping on the bay and just sit this release out all together :lol:

Where does it say bred 1 lows? I thought he is talking about bred xi lows? Calm down
Ah my bad, i'm not riled up lol. I just thought he meant black / red 1 lows for some reason. I was just telling him that was a terrible deal lol. Concord / Black / red XI lows is closer to supreme 5's , but like someone else said they are GR's. I guess if your buddy wants to off load them then that's a good deal for him if the guy will take it. Good luck.

Ah my bad, i'm not riled up lol. I just thought he meant black / red 1 lows for some reason. I was just telling him that was a terrible deal lol. Concord / Black / red XI lows is closer to supreme 5's , but like someone else said they are GR's. I guess if your buddy wants to off load them then that's a good deal for him if the guy will take it. Good luck.

Nah, not my buddy, the other guy up there, I was just side bussin lol

And no way in the world I would take some recent gr's for premes either

Man, my order from NL still hasn't shipped and according to chat, they're trying to locate a pair to fulfill the order... :smh:

I'm betting I get cancelled

View media item 1765102Can you guys help me out please
I have noticed on that the indentations on the tounge are not as deep. I've seen some other pairs and some are deep and some are not. Is anyone else expericing this? These are size 12 if that makes a difference

Can you guys help me out please
I have noticed on that the indentations on the tounge are not as deep. I've seen some other pairs and some are deep and some are not. Is anyone else expericing this? These are size 12 if that makes a difference
Can you post some more pics? It's kind of hard to LC a shoe just from the tongue (on this pair at least.) Although the tongue looks okay IMO.
Man, my order from NL still hasn't shipped and according to chat, they're trying to locate a pair to fulfill the order...
mean.gif

I'm betting I get cancelled
Damn man i'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get your pair.

Can you guys help me out please
where you get them from?

And the garbage sweater 7's you want are similar to n7 7s. Who cares. Why do you downgrade everythread pontificating like you're a sneaker guru. You don't like them then take a hike.
The N7 7s and the Sweater 7s have a lot of differences ( sweaters have solid tongue color, the "M" and the "J" have the sweater "material") the N7 7s only have the design on the "J" portion of the show and features the standard multicolor tongue along with some "icy/ice cube" blue on the outsole.  Plus the sweater is an original concept from JB while the other is a collaboration that didn't have a lot going for it (the icy/ice cube soles was a big standout).
i usually let what air sak says slide since he is like the little bro or little homie to us, but ya he is getting a little reckless in here lol
True, I admit I was/am reckless in the thread 

I want to sell mine, but i want to keep the hangtag 'cause i collect all the little supreme accessories. what's a good bin with no hang tag?

Of course, remember celebrities inspire people's looks and you can get where I'm going from there.
Like other people said though, I think those sweater 7's are the worst looking retro i've ever seen, but you like them. Everyone has their own opinions / style.

I think if people like a shoe and enjoy it that's all that matters 
nthat.gif

I want to sell mine, but i want to keep the hangtag 'cause i collect all the little supreme accessories. what's a good bin with no hang tag?
everyone will try to kill you on your price....   without that tag unless you get lucky  and get someone that doesn't care,  $100-$200   off  

Back
Top Bottom