Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

For the resell price of these it looks like its going down. Do you guys think it will go back up like the foams

For the resell price of these it looks like its going down. Do you guys think it will go back up like the foams
i believe it will go up again after 3-4 months maybe..as demand will go down...since there will be so many other releases 

are the camos water proof when I wore them the material felt like a water proof canvas..

are the camos water proof when I wore them the material felt like a water proof canvas..
Don't think so. They are cotton from what I have read. Probably water resistant to an extent but definitely wouldn't go puddle hopping in them.

the supreme 5s are shoes that id love 2 own because i love 5s.

But really they are just over hype
as long as supreme people will buy it

just asking a question...and if i did dunk them in the toilet im only out 195....#retail 

I copped the camos at retail but the more I see the white ones, the more I think they're the best.  

Prices sure have dropped on these.  Good for all buyers.  Pick them up while they're reasonable.

Are the camos selling at flight club? Thinking of sending my pair up to them.
I went like last week. Homie told me people come, but it's not an everyday type thing. They cop em, but he told me just to sit on em until the Holidays because that's when everything starts moving.
Accidentally pulled my guys put out in the rain

Haven't noticed this before. Think this could be the result?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're trying to show, I honestly do not see anything

Last edited:
Was able to trade my extra camo pair for a black pair at Sneaker Con today.
smokin.gif
Congrats.  The black looks really nice.

Hey fam.

Trying to do a local deal on the SUP 5 'whites' ...

Requested shoe pics but so far only seen the online receipt with stickers ...

I think he's being sketchy. The bottom of the receipt says 1575, does all online orders have that number?

The details on the receipt matches with the owner, but it can easily be created.

Can someone do a receipt comparison? Or post a real receipt picture, please?

Thanks in advance!

Hey fam.

Trying to do a local deal on the SUP 5 'whites' ...

Requested shoe pics but so far only seen the online receipt with stickers ...

I think he's being sketchy. The bottom of the receipt says 1575, does all online orders have that number?

The details on the receipt matches with the owner, but it can easily be created.

Can someone do a receipt comparison? Or post a real receipt picture, please?

Thanks in advance!
If you can't even get shoe pics, personally I wouldn't even bother. Not worth the headache.

there's a bunch of receipt pictures online from what i remember.

If you can't even get shoe pics, personally I wouldn't even bother. Not worth the headache.
I know fam. He's been attentive but I should've requested a picture first.

Just want to make sure if the receipt #1575 thing checks out (before he texts me back with 'I'm offended' BS).

Haven't received a reply yet.

there's a bunch of receipt pictures online from what i remember.
Yea man I'm looking it up on NT, Google, IG but so far not much of the fake v real online receipt comparison for SUP 5s.

Fake education has one up but he hasn't followed up yet.

Edit : Will check eBay pics now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom