Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Just arrived.

I would keep my eyes out for random restocks today. Knowing Supreme they could possibly happen you will just need to be quick enough.

My orders from the first restock have finally been shipped. Be on the lookout today for those tracking #s.

Yep. Prepare for AF1s to be the "it" shoe again, much to my chagrin.
af1's always been one of the very first to be in a collectors closet. regardless of what you young kids say, they will always be relevant. im just pissed off at the cheap quality they make them in and still find a way to charge outrageous prices...sheeeesh.

these are too nice, came in today :smokin

qrhogm.jpg

rupd9z.jpg

Last edited:
you just copped today? because there hasnt been a restock soooooo......

Yea, got a confirmation email at 9:41 this morning. I did it thru the supreme app on the iphone, just randomly clicked on it and saw a black pair. So, never hurts to just randomly check. As far as the camo joints, if anyone has the supreme xxx ones that dropped before these let me know what the comparison between the two is like, those joints just look more buttery than these supreme ones.

Just got the UPS tracking number. Good stuff. I like these better than the XXX camo's from a few months ago. Gonna beat these bad boys up.

I ordered an 11 in the camos...they came today and they sent me a size 11 box with size 10 sneakers...I am sooo pissed right now.

I don't own anything supreme nor do I care too, but all 3 of these AF1's is fire, and as someone who rocks AF1's daily I'm genuinely jealous of everyone who has a pair especially the camos lol

congrats to all who were able to get a pair

Got my tracking # for my black 10.5 & hat from Thursday.

:smokin

Camos will be here Wednesday along with my Galaxy Rookies. :pimp:

Got my tracking # for my black 10.5 & hat from Thursday.
:smokin
Camos will be here Wednesday along with my Galaxy Rookies. :pimp:

Just got the tracking for ALL of my hats!

It will be here on wednesday too

waiting on my Galaxy shipping they said wednesday but havent received the tracking yet

I got that hoodie too, but it ended up being small as ****. :smh:

I have to sell it and I don't want to.

Those AF1's are just disgusting. :smokin

Ended up getting my olive pair for free since my girl said she would pay for them :smokin can't wait for my camo pair to arrive.

those pics kinda make me happy i didnt get the camo. The Black and the Olive pairs are perfect

Still haven't received my tracking for my pair I ordered in the first restock, should I call it quits?

Back
Top Bottom