Suspended for 10 days Vol: Post your high school stories

9th-12th - We would roast teachers that pissed us off (to their face). It would be hilarious when the deans read back what we said.
9th - Always got a handful of mass with a hug from girls. Did it errday all day. Sold candy.
10th - Dated senior and was busy all year, no trouble mayne.
11th - Started smoking and stealing. Got caught up and had to do community service at my school. Janitors gave me double the time I worked.
- Got expelled for a month for tagging a science table. During month at behavior school I became a pill poppin animal.
12th - Got everything back on track and my head straight. Still smoked but staff DGAF. When you're bad the first 3 years and everybody knows you for it, then senior year you turn it around, you get respect.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Didn't do anything bad. One time during finals week, some @#$@% was printing like 500 pages of notes right when I needed to print an essay that was due in 5 minutes. Got marked off 10 points for turning it in 5 minutes late
indifferent.gif
Took my wrath out on the entire library after the final by printing 600 total copies of Slim Thug's face. Librarians shut off the school printers for 2 weeks...they put up Slim Thug's picture on the library notice board and wrote "This man is the reason behind why no one is allowed to use the printers anymore"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm dying

man yall bringing back some fond memories 
roll.gif

alright so its my junior year of HS, and by this point of the year we've decided that we know the schedule, classes, and teachers well enough to start cruising. a big thing in my school was meetin up before school and coppin liqs from the store down the block. not even some fancy, good tasting #$%, straight up bacardi, or 151 and sometimes even georgi
sick.gif
sick.gif
(i look back now and cringe, we thought we was hardcore drinking that nasty mess).

anyways, we'd pour it out into whatever mixer and just chill throughout the day. this one time, someone ratted our lunch table in the corner out, (still salty) and here comes some security guards. in my last sober thought of the day, i just rushed everyone to down everything they had, to void evidence. of course we get bagged, theres no where to run, and we smell like straight up vodka.  on the way down to the dean's office, im texting my boy, basically saying "yo man i need you to talk to my dean im in trouble", except in a completely rushed, incoherent way. he responds, he got me.

me and my boys are in the deans office completely hammered, but trying to play it off. we're there for a couple of hours. they check our bags, nothing, so they gave it back. they check our persons, nothing. i get so bored/impatient, i grab a dean's office hall pass and stuff it in my bag, just for giggles and to see if i could do it. 5 minutes later, i forget i even did that.

eventually, they call me up, the dean was a little white lady with short hair and dark thick glasses. she looked like one of the seven dwarves, i hated her.
she goes, "give me a number of a parent/guardian, this is no laughing matter". i'm chuckling because im drunk and im about to give her my boys number as my father. i tell her the number, and my boy picks up from the lunchroom in another school. this bia-bia put it on speakerphone and you could clearly hear kids yelling at eachother in the background. she tells him what happened, and my boy's voice is so deep it convinced her she was speaking to an adult. she'd tell him a detail and he'd be like "i am going to @#%^ this kid up tonight !! *random tarzan yell*, wait till my fist meets his face *random yell* ". on the inside, im dying
roll.gif
but i had the ill
frown.gif
frown.gif
on . 

i get suspended a week. but my suspension requires attendence, they just put u in a room with a babysitter basically. first day there, aint noone to really talk to, the teacher in the rooms sleeping, so im bout to just read a book or something. i go in my bag, and i see that beautiful deans office pass. the next week was complete chillin. i stayed in the caf, went to cool classes to try and mack on the +@$%+#, and no security would say anything cause id whip the pass out on some "!#* u gonna do
laugh.gif
". best week of junior year ever.

HS wasnt the greatest time ever. it was just that my school was so big, it was fun just bullitting around, seeing what you can get away with. i got stories for days bout girls gettin freaky in school, breaking into empty rooms and blowing it down, the fights, just wildin out. AND i graduated on time with a decent grade. i can only hope the future has as much fun as I did. good times good times. thanks for letting me reminisce.

CLIFFS
-got caught drinking in school
-suspended one week
-ima miss HS man.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

The amount of ducktales and trolling in this thread is ridiculous.

I can't front though,I laughed at some of these.
laugh.gif

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

I've never understood why schools give OSS, it's not even a punishment unless your parents care and make you work or do something on the days you miss.  For most kids it's a vacation.

Agree, I never got the point of ISS or AEC either, Dudes just go in there, sleep/chill and don't get their work done, seems like a privilege instead of a punishment.

I never got in serious trouble, always played it off or never got caught.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Long story short went to Red Robbin for lunch decided to skip 4th hour come back for 5th and 6th. 5 minutes left in 5th hour hall monitor comes and gets me. Brings me back to the principle they take my backpack and jacket and of course I had that
pimp.gif
in my backpack
sick.gif
. Me and all my boys got 10 days so im strait chilling watching Sport Center and relaxing just emailed all my teachers.

Post Your Stories
Why did u even let them take your jacket and backpack. I would had told to kiss my rear end...

I always got suspended from school but i didnt care. I held a 3.3 GPA.

laugh.gif
, not high school but in middle school I made a rumor about my boy's dad being a gay pronstar, everyone believed it for some reason.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by jeenewed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what?
People that were trying to print @#$% were FURIOUS. Instead of their notes coming out, all they got was a never ending stream of  8x11 portraits of Slim Thug
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BAHAHAHAHA
in 4th grade i farted on some kid's cheese sandwich... i don't even know why aside from that it was hilarious to me at the time. he tried to get tough with me, so i pushed him down and stuck his beanie down the back of my underwear. again, don't even know why.

then in 9th grade i convinced my boy, who was a library aide, to change all the admin passwords to "penistime". we got snitched out and in the principal's office, in front of the librarians and and 2 vice principals, i had to tell them what the password was. no one kept a straight face. after the laughter died down we had to file stuff in the library for a day.

in 11th grade, this kid fell asleep in geometry class... i took scissors and cut the legs off his jeans. he woke up when the bell rang, and boom. 2 pant legs hit the ground. i had to buy him new jeans and was relieved when i saw he had on some bugle boys and not some hilfigers.

senior year i took acid before english class. that happened to be the day we read aloud. i sounded like barry white and the letters were doing the wave like they were at a ballgame, amongst other things.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

BAHAHAHAHA
in 4th grade i farted on some kid's cheese sandwich... i don't even know why aside from that it was hilarious to me at the time. he tried to get tough with me, so i pushed him down and stuck his beanie down the back of my underwear. again, don't even know why.

then in 9th grade i convinced my boy, who was a library aide, to change all the admin passwords to "penistime". we got snitched out and in the principal's office, in front of the librarians and and 2 vice principals, i had to tell them what the password was. no one kept a straight face. after the laughter died down we had to file stuff in the library for a day.

in 11th grade, this kid fell asleep in geometry class... i took scissors and cut the legs off his jeans. he woke up when the bell rang, and boom. 2 pant legs hit the ground. i had to buy him new jeans and was relieved when i saw he had on some bugle boys and not some hilfigers.

senior year i took acid before english class. that happened to be the day we read aloud. i sounded like barry white and the letters were doing the wave like they were at a ballgame, amongst other things.

roll.gif
roll.gif

man miami sunset senior high didn't give one !%%@. always doing stupid things, man there was even a riot my junior year.

but i did get suspended in middle school for hitting this dumb refugee who was making fun of me in spanish and he though i couldn't understand him HA i grabbed my milk carton beamed it at his face and proceeded to hammer punch him in the face. 2 black eyes
pimp.gif

When I was in 3rd or 4th grade I got suspended for inventing a game on the school bus called "Unbuckle the bus drivers seat belt". Ofcourse we were all sitting in the front of the bus because we were trouble makers. This game went on for days before the old turkey finally realized what was going on
pimp.gif

When I was in second grade, a "special kid" who was in love with tractors asked me to draw a tractor for him. I decided to take the artful route of incorporating a tractor having sex with a cornfield as a metaphor for plant life. The special kid loved it so much he ran home and showed it to his mommy. The principal didn't care about art, and I got my first spanking. That was the day my art career died.

I was always in ISS (in school suspension), I loved it. It was aight. Too many stories to tell.
Oh yea, when I was in 9th or 10th grade I punched my friend in the eye for stepping on my OG Penny One's. He walked around the whole day with a goose egg the size of a golf ball. Rumor spread around and the vice president caught up with me. "Well, do you just want to show up for detention?" I think he was just sick of writing me up.

I also got suspended for drawing a picture of this racist fat kid in a KKK suit. I drew 3 wholes in the white hood, 2 for the eyes and one for food consumption. This was around the time to where I had been written up too many times or served too many detentions, so everything I got in trouble for, such as tardiness, resulted in an ISS or suspension. I ended up getting expelled for not sitting straight up in my seat 
eyes.gif
. Oklahoma FTL.

Middle school throughout high school, I seemed to have a way with the office personnel. From the nurses and counselors to the secretaries and attendance staff, aside from the VP and Principal, the kid was loved. Never a dull moment when I was sent to the office for being defiant. Favoritism got you pretty far
pimp.gif
Definitely a memory to never forget. When you go through adulthood and you realize that you can't get off the hook for damn near every mistake made, feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I went to school/class everyday. Got good grades. Graduated near the top of my class. Went to college. Got an awesome job. Living a good life.
BOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG

Ok in high school I sold drugs, bullied nerds, dropped out of community college, got 5 different baby mamas and I'm currently a Janitorial Engineer

So many stories lol.

Mad fights over dumb stuff , like cutting kids for fake sneakers, one time i told a teacher to eff her self.

Slim Thug story had me dying in class 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Me and my boy got suspended for 3 days for uploading "freestyles" that dissed all the teachers we hated and someone snitched on us (Nate, I know it was your @$%$$!$@!)
What made it worst was they made us sit facing all of the teachers as they played the tracks
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ended up going to Disneyland tho
pimp.gif

Too much stuff man.
roll.gif

I got in the most trouble freshman year though. I skipped 8th grade so I went straight to 9th from 7th. I didn't know anyone who went to the high school except my cousin so I ended up doing a lot of attention seeking stuff. I started smoking cigs before my 14th birthday, lost my v card, started skating, and a bunch of stuff. The funniest suspension story happened shortly after I died my hair blonde. It was kind of embarrassing but I can laugh at it now. Anyways, I was sitting in shop class actually doing my work and drinking a sprite. I didn't tighten the cap enough on the sprite and put it in my hoodie pocket, where it slowly dripped and made a huge puddle on my pants while I was sitting, making it look like I had peed myself.

When I felt the sprite on my thigh and stood up all the sprite spilled out all over the floor and I guess my teacher thought I did it on purpose because he was super pissed with me and started yelling. I told him to calm down and that I was just gonna go to the bathroom and clean myself off. He told me "don't bother coming back," which I happily obliged to. I took my pants off, switched into my shorts, and texted this chick to meet me in a stairway at the back of the school and just made out with her for a while.

After like 10 minutes I tried to get it cracking on 3rd base and thats when a hall monitor found us. She saw me in my shorts and thought we were about to have sex and called for backup, and took both of us to the office. I got suspended for 5 days and the principal wanted to send me to an alternative school. Luckily the girl was older than me and had good behavior, so she couldn't do anything without doing the same to her. I had some fun times at that school, but I grew to hate it and I transferred after that.
laugh.gif

i got brains in the loby and a teacher booked it...ended up getting suspended for the last three days of school...the girl told everyone too so it was a boost for me to say the least

a lot of ducktales in here but hilarous. Either i'm old or I really dont remember anyone smoking or Drinking like that when I was in HS/JHS. I didnt have my first drink till I was 20. Damb fambs

Ima have to go back and read all these stories lol..

Basically when I was in highschool ..we were used as a testing school from apple. Meaning they gave us all 13 inch Ibooks for class instead of text books. So mind you most of all all work was done on our laptops through online applications and electronic text books.
In 10th grade me and my boys were on some ol "The socail network" type stuff and were hacking in computers to basically "jailbreak " them to kind of make them our own.
The school put so many locks on them it was impossible to do anything..So we hacked into and got the master password to bypass the security.

Word got out that we were doing it and so naturally other students wanted it done to theiw computers too because they would see us in class getting our Street fighter/Sonic/Mario/Movie watching on and they got jealous.

So anyway..all this jailbreaking led to us getting into teacher's computers and changing grades...next thing you know I get pulled out of class and get told I was the leader of some "4 horseman" group or something.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Of course I deny everything.. and they end suspending me indefinitely
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Walked back to school 4 days later like "WAAAT UUUUP" ....they didnt have enough evidence so they had to let me back in ..#SWAG

Good times man...Good times
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the 4th grade, I got suspended for 2 days for passing a note to a friend with drawing a scene from DBZ but intensified with dead bodies everywhere & I wrote "put the name of somebody you hate here" and it was a tombstone
30t6p3b.gif
I got more busted for the word hate than I did with the dead bodies

For some reason, during my senior year of high school, I had to take Stats even though I passed Calc B-C (Junior year). Long story short, my teacher is (and still is) a complete idiot & a lot of the exams he gave weren't stuff in his lecture or his notes. I asked questions during the test & eventually, he made a remark that pissed me off & the very loud verbal argument began. Since he was on the Dean's last nerves, I threatened & proceeded to talk with her about his stupidity & lack of teaching. But as I walked out, I said "man, +@#+ this class & +@#+ you!" He told the Dean I said that, but since she didn't like him, she said "good job, mijo" and suspended me for my last class
laugh.gif

suspension got reduced back to school tomorrow but i got drug concealing 1 once a week on some bull wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom