tumblr_lk6lumIeIr1qc4izio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lb12rw8iLk1qc4izio1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxftzLeiI1qc4izio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhif3tpWGa1qc4izio1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So you can't be classy and have swag too?
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m0t9gsEiy81qeavfto1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by wcghost

cant forget about OG, Craig Sager!!

tumblr_lgve9jqBD11qc4izio1_500.jpg

this-might-be-the-most-conservative-suit-craig-sager-has-ever-worn.jpg

tumblr_l33s7tC97Q1qc4izio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lww4gkvpiP1qc4izio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfpkz30wSw1qc4izio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l3i4dhK9Bh1qc4izio1_r1_500.jpg

244002831.png

45522678.jpg

tumblr_lk6lumIeIr1qc4izio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lb12rw8iLk1qc4izio1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxftzLeiI1qc4izio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhif3tpWGa1qc4izio1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Craig Sager looks like a circus clown half of the time, he tries too hard in my opinion.
And speaking to that Chris Webber on NBA TV hurts my soul sometimes. Some people just

can't wear sutis, classy or not.

What if I naturally like weairng slacks and a blazer when I go out because it makes me feel good yet I look good at the same time? Does that make a poser?

Being classy has nothing to do with what you're wearing or what brand it is either. There's many classless people walking around in Gucci.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I think you should be able to pull off all three. I would honestly get bored with just one of the three.

Swag for when its needed.

Style when its needed.

Class all the time.

QFT

It's difficult to stereotype individuals off of how they dress. How you communicate and your demeanor says a lot.

I agree tho, that snapback, tatted up, skinny jeans phase usually screams "Swag" this and "Swag" that
Real G's don't have to boast about how much swag or class or style they have. Usually overall charisma, personality and appearance reflects one of the three. Or a combination of the three.

Originally Posted by seth k

In nyc a lot of broke dudes with no jobs been throwing on cheap suits to loiter at starbucks..been going on for a year, at least. like that loser who knocked up the kardaahian. funny is that the wealthiest dudes I know dress EXTRA basic outside of work. when you have nothing to prove you just smell like money you dont have to wear tacky glasses or a $3000 suit to get girls

pimp.gif
 Yup.  I am in Public Accounting and one of my clients who came in for a tax interview last week came in wearing a Hanes white T and Levis. It's not like dude can't afford top of the line clothing considering his adjusted gross income in 2011 was only a mere15 million.  Like people said.. Class isn't what you wear but your attitude, conversation skills and demeanor towards certain situations.  Best way to find out if someone has class is to simply have dinner with them and see how they interact with the waiter, how they use their utensils, the type of topics discussed, how they treat their lady companion, etc.   

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by seth k

In nyc a lot of broke dudes with no jobs been throwing on cheap suits to loiter at starbucks..been going on for a year, at least. like that loser who knocked up the kardaahian. funny is that the wealthiest dudes I know dress EXTRA basic outside of work. when you have nothing to prove you just smell like money you dont have to wear tacky glasses or a $3000 suit to get girls

pimp.gif
 Yup.  I am in Public Accounting and one of my clients who came in for a tax interview last week came in wearing a Hanes white T and Levis. It's not like dude can't afford top of the line clothing considering his adjusted gross income in 2011 was only a mere15 million.  Like people said.. Class isn't what you wear but your attitude, conversation skills and demeanor towards certain situations.  Best way to find out if someone has class is to simply have dinner with them and see how they interact with the waiter, how they use their utensils, the type of topics discussed, how they treat their lady companion, etc.   

that's bananas, famb...
did he have several successful business under his thumb, work hard to be at the peak of his profession... or just had racks upon racks upon several more racks by rapping, selling drugs, or.... rapping..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom