Sweet Potatoe Fries Appreciation Thread

sweet potato fries are the goat. them jawns with a lil olive oil and sea salt sprinkled on em :smokin

I like sweet potato fries but I wouldn't put them over regular russet or Idaho potatoes.

Can't do it.

QuickHarmfulBuzzard-small.gif

I agree but you can keep the mayo based sauces though.

Edit: Nah b you wylin

I will take some real steak fries over sweet potatoe every time.

And dip them in the ketchup/Tabasco mix :wow:

Let me rant.

I HATE that places act like it pains them to give me a Sweet Potato + Regular Potato fry MIX.

You are grabbing fries from a brown bag in the freezer man. Mix my damn fries.

"Oh we don't do that." :smh:
Same thing happened at oracle arena. They used to only do chicken tenders and fries. Same menu. They had garlic fries. I would ask can you susbsitute the regular fries for garlic fries? I’m willing to pay extra “No we can’t do that” so I had to order chicken tenders with fries and garlic fries separately. When I eat I would just toss the regular fries.

NOW they have tenders available with garlic fries!!! :smh:

Same thing happened at oracle arena. They used to only do chicken tenders and fries. Same menu. They had garlic fries. I would ask can you susbsitute the regular fries for garlic fries? I’m willing to pay extra “No we can’t do that” so I had to order chicken tenders with fries and garlic fries separately. When I eat I would just toss the regular fries.

Next time write a letter corporate.

Write an email.

Don't have a yellow spine like @nawghtyhare and keep supporting people that don't respect you and your money

Again, MOST places don't make their own fries.

I have been a helper in a kitchen before, frozen food, open bag, dump fries in hot grease. It takes nothing to do.
take it up with managment or corporate b don’t give those minimum wage employees a hard time

Lol @ being a "helper" in the kitchen

Is that even a real job title? What that tells me is dude is too embarrassed to say he was a dishwasher or bus boy. Just tell us what your job was, man. "Helper"... da heck is that?! :lol:

Is that even a real job title? What that tells me is dude is too embarrassed to say he was a dishwasher or bus boy. Just tell us what your job was, man. "Helper"... da heck is that?! :lol:
Dam, glad I started from the bottom. Kitchen helper is exactly what it sounds like you do what’s needed of you in the kitchen according to that day. You don’t have one specific task like washing dishes all day busing tables

I’m all in for the sweet potato fries, but to give someone the stank look for pickin regular fries over them is nuts.. But I will take a loaded cinnamon sweet potato over a baked potato most of the time.

Dam, glad I started from the bottom. Kitchen helper is exactly what it sounds like you do what’s needed of you in the kitchen according to that day. You don’t have one specific task like washing dishes all day busing tables
Basically

Never ashamed of saying anything on here. What do I look like trying to impress Niketalk?

I don't remember what the official job title was.

I cooked
I cut
I prepped
I fried fries (a lot of this)
I served

I didn't wash dishes.
I wasn't a bus boy.

It was at a University

So yea, I helped out. I wasn't a chef

Back
Top Bottom