System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

zyzz- replicas look just like the pictures/hyper elites/sods.... except its all screen printed on... so say there were holes for the hyperelite and there's an underlay of a differnt color... that color is screen printed on

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Originally Posted by scoot14422

2hobm37.jpg

St johns team issued from this past season
Those are too sweet. Are they available at the team store, or just a hookup?
Got the from a player who graduated this season, practice jersey as well

i ordered from gametimeusa. its legit. bought a pair of marquette and syracuse shorts. yo scoot where did you get those st johns?!?!

Wouldn't the 44.99 "screen printed" one's on gametime's site be the SOD's?

The "player replicas" would be twill and sewn on? or no?

Originally Posted by woody2626

Wouldn't the 44.99 "screen printed" one's on gametime's site be the SOD's?

The "player replicas" would be twill and sewn on? or no?

No....... SOD's is the style...... not the grade(replica/twill/game-issued)

are all the ncaa shorts now made with the material that the USA and other country shorts were made with last summer?

i accidentally made a post about my shorts lol here ya go 4w, its the hyperelites!!!
ab5159ed384ee09ef0b9403d503113bb5b6ceaf.jpg
1e92590e753e94bfe43967e76697373c78d3487.jpg

heres my hyper and sod shorts, not shown is my blue florida, away texas, home uconn, and away syracuse 

10a155e93a4aef99e04967502a9ec1767d41bc5.jpg

yeah so there are still schools that are nike sponsored and still don't have the elite uniforms. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that the school doesn't want to pay more money for the newer technology?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are all the ncaa shorts now made with the material that the USA and other country shorts were made with last summer?

nope........ not all schools
so what is it dri fit?

i didnt like the materials on the USA shorts.

Originally Posted by just another pair

yeah so there are still schools that are nike sponsored and still don't have the elite uniforms. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that the school doesn't want to pay more money for the newer technology?

no. it just has to do with the school's relationship with nike and how elite their basketball program is. the big schools get the newest technology first while it trickles down to smaller schools later. also, nike approaches these schools with new uniforms so some may choose not to wear the elites or adopt them later.

the "system of dress" uniforms for the upcoming season are hyper elite so you will see them on all the other nike sponsored schools.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by just another pair

no. it just has to do with the school's relationship with nike and how elite their basketball program is. the big schools get the newest technology first while it trickles down to smaller schools later. also, nike approaches these schools with new uniforms so some may choose not to wear the elites or adopt them later.

the "system of dress" uniforms for the upcoming season are hyper elite so you will see them on all the other nike sponsored schools.
Good. I was bummed that Florida didn't get any hyperelite love last season while Miami did??? What have they done recently?? I thought that maybe once we were in as a #2 seed but still got zilch
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

nope........ not all schools
so what is it dri fit?

i didnt like the materials on the USA shorts.
no, all nike unis are dri-fit.  Its "hyperelite" material.

Back
Top Bottom