System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

2hegby1.jpg

2cfbdbd.jpg

16772on.jpg

2z71i13.jpg

15gf9m0.jpg

2po9zs5.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

anyone bought the Georgetown grey one ? I want to see pics before i pull my trigger on Eastbay. Thanks

I don't have the grey ones but I have had the Navy's for about a year.  Keep in mind that they are the SOD material and not the newer hyper elite.  They're a little thicker.
Edit: Here's a few pics I posted earlier.  Don't know if this helps but just for your reference.
vsdeaf.jpg

nxpbm0.jpg

2zi0nqd.jpg

Here's my collection of S.O.D shorts. Not sure if I'll jump into getting the elites unless they go on sale. All shorts were bought under retail from ebay and eastbay. Still looking for a UConn pair and Kentucky in a XXL or XL. Looks like they only have elites everywhere and no S.O.D's

NIKE NCAA S.O.D Shorts collection by KVN31, on Flickr

are the HE and SOD the same sizing? I wear a M in HE and it goes about an inch or inch and half below my knee. Is that a large in SOD?'s

Those Gonzaga, K state, and Oregon SOD's i need. I am never gonna get to working on my game worns at this pace. smh

Forgive me but I can't seem to find any HE or SOD's on Eastbay...are they still on sale online?

Yea there's like 3-4 more pairs of SOD's that I want from eastbay. Gotta wait for funds though

Finally!!! They have Smalls now in the HE shorts. I have all the Zona SODs in Medium and they just look too big on me for my liking. Basketball shorts have gotten too long for me that I've resorted to wearing training shorts to hoop. I'm not a small dude either (6' 170lbs.)

Has anyone picked up a size small in the HE??? how do they compare in size to Medium SOD shorts??

Hey Mr. Ray the Eastbay Rep
Can you check with your folks on the material used for the vanderbilt shorts? I was wondering whether or not they are hyperelite material or the thicker SOD material. Thanks!

# Product #: 29311314 Selected Style: Vanderbilt | Varsity Gold

Originally Posted by Insanity Peppers

Hey Mr. Ray the Eastbay Rep
Can you check with your folks on the material used for the vanderbilt shorts? I was wondering whether or not they are hyperelite material or the thicker SOD material. Thanks!

# Product #: 29311314 Selected Style: Vanderbilt | Varsity Gold
I have forwarded your question on to the appropriate personal.  Once I receive a reply back, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thought I would try these new shorts out, and boy are they wider and longer than the older ones.  Thank GOD I am 6'2.  It's to the point that if you are under 6'; stand clear of these.
Miami Hurricanes Away Green with no vents

Miami Hurricane Third - Vents and Tackle Twill 

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Thought I would try these new shorts out, and boy are they wider and longer than the older ones.  Thank GOD I am 6'2.  It's to the point that if you are under 6'; stand clear of these.
Miami Hurricanes Away Green with no vents
Where did you find these?

Ive been following this thread for a while and just now remembered my login info. Im in love with these shorts. The Miami were on Eastbay for a day then went off. Only had smalls though.

Finally put my hatred for Duke aside and got 2 pair off footlocker and the blue UNC's for 30 bucks each. spend over 100 and get 30$ off. figured ill add w/ the rest of my shorts. cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom