System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by lbfitted

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm in Oklahoma visiting the in-laws and saw this as I strolled into Champs.. had to cop a pair.

mj0s2o.jpg

damn i mos def would have got those for half off...i got the red pair already

Yea was a good deal, i wish they has XXL though. these hyper elites run a tad smaller, i had to get XL.

If anyone needs let me know, i can run to mall tomorrow and mail to you, can use my military discount too for 20% off. will throw it in one of those flat rate priority envelopes for 5 bucks and send to you. Had size S-XL

Originally Posted by Zyzz

^
Eastbay had them most of this year for 29.99 until they sold out, bought me a pair.

never even knew that. had i of known i would have got them. thats hell of a deal
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea mane, they had all 3 colors for 29.99, I had to take advantage:

217386_1846304832040_1073236538_32078648_3719404_n.jpg

^
Eastbay had them most of this year for 29.99 until they sold out, bought me a pair.

never even knew that. had i of known i would have got them. thats hell of a deal
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea mane, they had all 3 colors for 29.99, I had to take advantage:

217386_1846304832040_1073236538_32078648_3719404_n.jpg

i dont like you very much
laugh.gif

I have a pair of Arizona Twill shorts from Eastbay in a Xl and they are way to big. I like my shorts at the knee when I actually play in them. Should I go Xl or L on the new SOD style's?

I'm in Oklahoma visiting the in-laws and saw this as I strolled into Champs.. had to cop a pair.

mj0s2o.jpg
Famb? You in Oklahoma and you ain't tell me? You still mad about the whole eliminated you from the playoffs business? Where you at, in OKC? Well still, you could've come down to Sill and we could've hooped. I'm in Jackson, MS airport right now, but I be back home in a few hrs.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Famb? You in Oklahoma and you ain't tell me? You still mad about the whole eliminated you from the playoffs business? Where you at, in OKC? Well still, you could've come down to Sill and we could've hooped. I'm in Jackson, MS airport right now, but I be back home in a few hrs.
smh, didn't even tell me you was in OK. smh. i'm gone now, was there for 3 days. Grizzlies >

If anyone can find the black Florida Gators twill shorts for cheap please let me know, been looking for them but no dice
frown.gif

If anyone can find the black Florida Gators twill shorts for cheap please let me know, been looking for them but no dice
frown.gif

I couldn't answer your pm on my phone. Anyways, I got mine at a local sports store here in Vegas for $35. It was the last size in the store, but I'll keep an eye out for you...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

frown.gif

I couldn't answer your pm on my phone. Anyways, I got mine at a local sports store here in Vegas for $35. It was the last size in the store, but I'll keep an eye out for you...
^^^yup jz got back from vegas and the store is called Front Row Sports, all Ncaa shorts is 50% off and the jerseys depending on the location is either 35%-50%, 
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood 702-369-8158

Fashion Show Mall 702-547-1112

these both locations have the best and most selection, call n see wats up

heres' my pick ups, the uconn i won on ebay from them, glad i waited like i always do, and my cousin also got the gray hoyas shorts too...

65335e89eb1032de4f9befa39b4679757403d02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom