System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Ooooh...those Bama's are NICE!! They been itching me ever since I saw that they dropped - I may have to pull the trigger now!!

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Ooooh...those Bama's are NICE!! They been itching me ever since I saw that they dropped - I may have to pull the trigger now!!

They are real, real nice Pray.  I kept putting 'em off too because I never want to pay retail for these shorts but I got a $75 Visa gift card from work so I figured I'd grab 'em.
I'll try to take some better pics tonight, there are the red pinstripes which are difficult to see in my pic.  Love the thick waistband too, always a classic look.  There are no holes but it's HE material (like the Xaviers and a few others) but the length is more in line with the SOD's.  I can take some comparison pics.

Nike/Swoosh has a few shorts on sale in clearance + 20% off clearance (BATTERUP)

snagged me both oh.states and illinois.

they count as system of dress and they are Nike but just got the white and blue USA shorts a long with the black China ones for $20 bucks each
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know these arent S.O.D but im just happy to post these old UCONN joints since I BEGGED them back from my ex of 3 years ago
laugh.gif
, she gave them back yesterday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I forgot how small the replica shorts run
30t6p3b.gif
.. These $$!!$ is a 2xl and an L in the S.O.D are way bigger than this.

2rh4g09.jpg

She had these of mine too but she said she cant find them 
mad.gif

9075102-large.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Grabbed these 2X's off eBay.  These things are sexytime.  Decided not to get 'em when they first dropped - I was a fool.  
laugh.gif
  Sorry for the crappy phone pic.
20110907224629.jpg

Hey EASTBAY REP - will you be getting some more XAVIER shorts in a XL? I have been waiting all summer for a restock.

If anyone knows where I can get a pair of XAVIERs in a XL - please let me know.
Thanks,
MOJO

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Hey EASTBAY REP - will you be getting some more XAVIER shorts in a XL? I have been waiting all summer for a restock.

If anyone knows where I can get a pair of XAVIERs in a XL - please let me know.
Thanks,
MOJO
Unfortunately, the Xavier Nike College Twill Shorts - Men's in Navy/White (29311081) is no longer available in a size XL.  
frown.gif
  We are not expecting to receive anymore shipment in for them, at this time. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Rep - do you know when the new styles for this season are going to be available?  In the past they've been on your site anywhere from early Sept through late Oct.

Originally Posted by ehh

Eastbay Rep - do you know when the new styles for this season are going to be available?  In the past they've been on your site anywhere from early Sept through late Oct.
It looks like we may not be receiving the new styles until very late this year, which may be sometime in November or December.  If we get them before then, we will put them up on our site.

EastbayRep - Ray

Great
frown.gif
.. no more Xaviers....anyone have a pair of XL they wanna part with?
happy.gif

Or know where I can pick up a pair?

Looks like UConn is retaining their uniforms.  I figured a change might be in store since the aerographic on the back of the jerseys had a star for each of their two national titles before last season.  Guess they threw a 3rd star in there somewhere.
Drummond.  
pimp.gif

311003_174076036005557_120090728070755_383208_1973800308_n.jpg

I got the white Cuse shorts and black USC shorts.  I sent the USC back.  They were way to plain and reminded me of $20 Nike shorts.  Not worth the $60.

Love the Cuse shorts though.

21095810101516774628374.jpg

I got the white Cuse shorts and black USC shorts.  I sent the USC back.  They were way to plain and reminded me of $20 Nike shorts.  Not worth the $60.

Love the Cuse shorts though.

Prices on the 'Bay for USC shorts are like 19 or 29. I agree though. So plain. On first glance you wouldn't even realize they are college team shorts.
Wanna get those 'Cuse shorts but for some reason I can't shake the memory of long %#$#$@$ armed Hakim Warrick blocking Mike Lee's shot in the corner...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom