System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

okay here ate a couple of pics... the shorts pictured are florida & Syracuse( last years sod)
Texas,Michigan, & USC ( this years, non-sod)all of the shorts are 2xl, except for Syracuse,t
he Syracuse shorts are xl.....as you can see they are only maybe an inch shorter,
it seems like the major difference between 2xl & xl is the width more than the length.
all of the shorts this year have the same cut to them, just as long as sod which is cool ,
if you dont like your shorts that big go down a size or even 2....you should have no problems then....

im so mad i missed out on last years blue Florida ones. I got a black pair instead cause i love the style.

marquette had them on their website earlier in the year, almost ordered a pair, think they have the converse logo too

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im so mad i missed out on last years blue Florida ones. I got a black pair instead cause i love the style.
im mad i didnt get the black pair,.....the alligator print is soo crazy!!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im mad i didnt get the black pair,.....the alligator print is soo crazy!!

I got a pair of authentic TEAM USA SHORTS I think that they are S O D shorts but anyway Im like 5 10 and i had to get a mid .. All nike/Jordan gear runs superbig my short have to be flipped at the hip to fit right but they sure fo fell comfortable tho I can say that but its crazy that i have to get a med inbasketball shorts ...

Hey everybody keeps talking about Authentic, but when I search the websites (Eastbay) all I see is Nike Twill. Are these the same S.O.D. shorts?

These are a must have ... i love 30% off all the time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by roebee94

okay here ate a couple of pics... the shorts pictured are florida & Syracuse( last years sod)
Texas,Michigan, & USC ( this years, non-sod)all of the shorts are 2xl, except for Syracuse,t
he Syracuse shorts are xl.....as you can see they are only maybe an inch shorter,
it seems like the major difference between 2xl & xl is the width more than the length.
all of the shorts this year have the same cut to them, just as long as sod which is cool ,
if you dont like your shorts that big go down a size or even 2....you should have no problems then....

I think we already covered this, but I want to make sure people aren't confused. The $45 replica shorts ARE NOT as long as the $60 Twill S.O.D.shorts.

Yeah, he just said in his other post that he was gone post his replica's with the authentics so people can see the length difference....but I don'tthink any pictured are replica's

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

Yeah, he just said in his other post that he was gone post his replica's with the authentics so people can see the length difference....but I don't think any pictured are replica's
yeah , they're all authentic. i was just showing that there is no difference between the sod team shorts & the shorts for teams that arenot officially on the sod list.

I appreciate you re-stating that and posting those pics. Now I can get the pairs that I really like and not have to worry about S.O.D. school and who'snot.

Y'all kill me. What the hell do y'all type in the search bar to find these shorts. I looked the other day and I couldn't find *%*!

I was watching the Arizona game a few weeks ago and noticed that the stripe on the red uniforms is blue, not white like the ones I have. Does anyone know whyit's different? I thought maybe the ones with the white were last year's version, but I bought mine this year and the pic on eastbay shows a whitestripe. I actually like the white better, but I'm just curious.
4b335e71e092cae5b4c12c1b3dd1d61730965fa.jpg
63415defccbc233a191eb264c005b63dce86036.jpg

Originally Posted by kghinrich12

I was watching the Arizona game a few weeks ago and noticed that the stripe on the red uniforms is blue, not white like the ones I have. Does anyone know why it's different? I thought maybe the ones with the white were last year's version, but I bought mine this year and the pic on eastbay shows a white stripe. I actually like the white better, but I'm just curious.
4b335e71e092cae5b4c12c1b3dd1d61730965fa.jpg
63415defccbc233a191eb264c005b63dce86036.jpg

yo that is interesting....maybe they changed the actual shorts for the team,because the red bleeds in the wash??

i dont know but i agree though the white looks better...

Got the G'Town grey shorts and they're authentic! Awesome deal for $48 after 20% off eastbay code
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom