System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

we may see new styles in the middle of the season like last year. I seen one 2nd tier team have new uni's where was quite nice. ( very similar to the new Purdue design)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

we may see new styles in the middle of the season like last year. I seen one 2nd tier team have new uni's where was quite nice. ( very similar to the new Purdue design)
I know Ohio State is debuting their new unis once the Big Ten season begins.

On a different topic that annoys me. Most of the Ohio State basketball gear this year (that the public can buy) still has the old LeBron 23/crown logo on it. Just put the Swoosh on the stuff.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

On a different topic that annoys me. Most of the Ohio State basketball gear this year (that the public can buy) still has the old LeBron 23/crown logo on it. Just put the Swoosh on the stuff.

i'm not an Ohio State fan (my username actually refers to Oklahoma State), but the LeBron logo being on their uniforms has always annoyed me, as well. mostly due to the fact that he never attended Ohio State, much less college.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

i'm not an Ohio State fan (my username actually refers to Oklahoma State), but the LeBron logo being on their uniforms has always annoyed me, as well. mostly due to the fact that he never attended Ohio State, much less college.
Actually, the only time the LeBron logo has been on the uniforms was the Oden/Conley year...since it's been the Swoosh. I don't get it, either though. Ohio State has no affiliation with LeBron...why put it on the gear the public can buy?...and why continue to put it on the gear when he no longer wears 23, and it's not on any of his gear?

Anybody go to SDSU? Trying to see if they have their SoD jerseys/shorts for sale on campus...
nerd.gif

Preferably the black or the white.

these
4057628554_f5a3e354cb_o.png

ap-4dfc24a1a05446f4bc1e4690bdc85bae.jpg

ap-97c92354e6b2432a89806a2ddde9410a.jpg

4056899873_8ec20fa7ef_o.png

Im glad that there werent any more teams that changed to hyperelite uni's, but we will see if that holds true come tournament time. The only hyperelites i like are Miami's and St. Johns.

We (Pitt) are getting Hyper-elites for the first game of the Big East season on December 27th against UConn.

Originally Posted by Mthreee

We (Pitt) are getting Hyper-elites for the first game of the Big East season on December 27th against UConn.
I know Ohio State is breaking out new unis for the start of the Big Ten season...I would imagine they are Hyperelites, as well.

Edit: Didn't realize I posted pretty much the same thing at the top of the page.
laugh.gif

When Jeff Jordan was on the team I was hoping Illinois would go with Jordan Brand, but that didn't happen. I'm actually a fan of the Hyper Elite and I am hoping Illinois goes that route soon (as long as they sell the twill version in retail stores).

Originally Posted by joekamel

When Jeff Jordan was on the team I was hoping Illinois would go with Jordan Brand, but that didn't happen. I'm actually a fan of the Hyper Elite and I am hoping Illinois goes that route soon (as long as they sell the twill version in retail stores).
I hate how their jerseys look after they changed it from the '04 days. I need some Illini shorts bad too, just have a pair of game issued shorts from '04.

Back
Top Bottom