System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

How close are "tackle twill" to game issued? Are they the equivalent to the old Nike Swingman basketball jerseys to the Authentic jerseys? Logos sewn on? Or are they screen printed?

e1b25b2e4271baad4e606bdbd2882c4d33a68fe.jpg

77a159ea76a248006dd0e51428a976c9af0b866.jpg

Go to Eastbay and look under twill-march madness for all of the new Hyper shorts. Just ordered Duke blues.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Eastbay has up some new Hyper Elite shorts.

I noticed the pics on Eastbay had the blue NCAA "patch of approval" on each pair of the new shorts.  When y'all get your pair of the new releases please let the community know if they actually have that patch or not.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Eastbay has up some new Hyper Elite shorts.

I noticed the pics on Eastbay had the blue NCAA "patch of approval" on each pair of the new shorts.  When y'all get your pair of the new releases please let the community know if they actually have that patch or not.
I ordered the new Ohio State shorts, and they do have the new NCAA patch on them.

^Nice. Game issued ones look better than the ones I've got. I'm still wondering why Nike hasn't made us a Hyperelite set up though...

Spoiler [+]
Who's your brother though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by duke4005

Go to Eastbay and look under twill-march madness for all of the new Hyper shorts. Just ordered Duke blues.

could you post pics when you get these??  it would be much appreciated

All my Gator shorts above^^^ are game worn by my broham. They are really nice, especially with the rubberized waistband.  I have had pairs of the tackle twill and they are actually heavier than these, but the fit is way nicer on the game ones.  They are nice to play in. 

I need help from the Eastbay rep. I ordered the Xavier shorts but they're back ordered till today. I just need to know when to they expect the shipment in. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

I need help from the Eastbay rep. I ordered the Xavier shorts but they're back ordered till today. I just need to know when to they expect the shipment in. Thanks in advance.
We hope to receive the shipment in for the Xavier shorts soon.  If they are not in by this Saturday, I will contact the appropriate personal for an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just got in my first pair of Authentic SOD's. Oklahoma State. Jesus these things are thin!! I also got in a pair of Game Worns, not SOD. Nice and heavy. I have to play in both and see what i like.

Originally Posted by pworld10

Just got in my first pair of Authentic SOD's. Oklahoma State. Jesus these things are thin!! I also got in a pair of Game Worns, not SOD. Nice and heavy. I have to play in both and see what i like.

pics?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

pics?

do you have a picture of the game worn?

i have a few pairs of Oklahoma State game shorts, as well. just wanna do a comparison.

osubass1  the game worns are not OSU. Wish they were!! They are UAB 

I have seen your collection of OSU shorts 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom