T.I and his daughter VOL.....YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE?

t.i. is a misogynistic weirdo worried about his karma.

edit:

giphy (4).gif

well god damn.

Last edited:
Thought it was too extreme but I don’t have kids so I asked my 2 homies.

One said that’s way too much .

The other one said he think he’s going to do the same, got offended when I said sheltered girls be the wildest and he said not going to argue with a ***** with no kids :lol:

im not going to judge ti but this dude used to have some wild lyrics

You got yo girl with you, better hold her hand, I'm a mack on attack
Turn yo head and she bound to get snatched
Give the **** to her once, get her hooked like crack
Takin' cum in the face, yea I like it like that
Holdin' on to her waist while I hit it from the back
If she come wit '***** Popper' she ain't never comin' back
Rough sex, talkin' dirty, yea she into all that
Gotta movie that'll prove that what I'm sayin' is all fact
Bra and panties all black and some real tall stacks
Suckin' *******, eatin' cat, shot her off the meat rack

I bet she like girls too :lol: :rofl:

Don’t let no older, 40 year old get her when she turn 20. Oh lawddddddd

T.I. going FED again defending his babygirl from the vultures

Friend of mine used to smash this virgin chick anal because she wanted to stay a vaginal virgin. So yeah, his daughter may be a “virgin” but doesn’t mean she’s not giving head or doing butt stuff

Friend of mine used to smash this virgin chick anal because she wanted to stay a vaginal virgin. So yeah, his daughter may be a “virgin” but doesn’t mean she’s not giving head or doing butt stuff
deadass I met a girl a couple weeks ago..she told me she was a virgin but shell give me head..I asked her can i **** her in the ***..she doesn't talk to me like that anymore lol...were cool but its kinda shaky right now lol..I wasn't serious with her in the first place just a lil joint I met out

:lol: aint no way im smashing a female
and she dont want it in the p

I think it was for religious reasons why she“couldn’t”let him have vaginal sex. They weren’t dating or anything, just smashing. One of those delusional chicks that thinks if there is a heaven God will give her a pass bc she let dudes nut on her face but not in her p

deadass I met a girl a couple weeks ago..she told me she was a virgin but shell give me head..I asked her can i **** her in the ***..she doesn't talk to me like that anymore lol...were cool but its kinda shaky right now lol..I wasn't serious with her in the first place just a lil joint I met out

Eat the ***** right or ask if she got homegirls, cousins, or sisters. I get tired of giving y’all game

I think it was for religious reasons why she“couldn’t”let him have vaginal sex. They weren’t dating or anything, just smashing. One of those delusional chicks that thinks if there is a heaven God will give her a pass bc she let dudes nut on her face but not in her p

The fact that her mind was on sex, dummy was already sinning. I would’ve finessed her easy. She had already succumb to the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom