T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Copped the blue all stars off DSG. I don’t mind the wait. Missed them when they first came around..couldn’t pass

Flat out terrible release. The icing on cake was the all stars not dropping on adidas. How does that happen? At least give us a release date. Terrible
I was able to see the Allstars 3 minutes after midnight. Blue was sold out and red only 4 pairs in size 9 but not able to checkout. Like I said either bots got to them or Adidas put them out like that.

Earlier was able to get a pair of red all stars in sz 12 to go through via adidas. Waiting to see what's gonna happen but as of now the order went through and they took money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213-182118.png
    Screenshot_20210213-182118.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 206
Hope they do. Seems like they are putting stock back up sporadically like the others. I was able to cop a black pair with the 25% so the one got with 15% are going back. It shipped few hours ago. Retailmenot gave 20% cashback too.

I know the home and away sold out. And the all stars will too. But mannnn this release seems so far from a successful launch. I’m still waiting on a full release on ADC for all stars. I’m a 12.5 so i’m depending on them to release a full size run. 😡😡 Also that multi color pair just vanished. Did it ever release?
651970D6-5747-4FF3-A726-9B1955199B50.jpeg

bought a pair from DGS (blue patent leather). saw the charge on my card, now when I check the activity on my card the charge isn't there. is it because I won't get it until 3/18?

edit: does that mean I didn't get it? or does DSG not charge until the item shipped??

Last edited:
bought a pair from DGS (blue patent leather). saw the charge on my card, now when I check the activity on my card the charge isn't there. is it because I won't get it until 3/18?

edit: does that mean I didn't get it? or does DSG not charge until the item shipped??
Same here. Got both red and blue in a 12 from dsg. Charge was on my card and checked today and it was gone. Very anxious about the possibility I won’t be getting them anymore

Same here. Got both red and blue in a 12 from dsg. Charge was on my card and checked today and it was gone. Very anxious about the possibility I won’t be getting them anymore
My charge is still showing but I would imagine that it has to be due to the order being technically a pre-order. Today they added some sizes back in red so they have to actually have a stock of these to do that. I hope this goes smoothly though I need my all stars.

Earlier was able to get a pair of red all stars in sz 12 to go through via adidas. Waiting to see what's gonna happen but as of now the order went through and they took money.
Update: My order shipped and was picked up by fedex today so I should have them Wednesday. Hoping everything goes smoothly and it's actually a pair of these illusive all stars lol.

how in the hell did ya'll get in your foot inside the dang shoe?!

wide foot + thick socks= too much effort trying to get foot in

how in the hell did ya'll get in your foot inside the dang shoe?!

wide foot + thick socks= too much effort trying to get foot in
Loosen the laces all the way to the bottom eyelet.
Use a shoe horn if you have to....insert foot.
Tighten laces.

After about the 2nd or 3rd time wearing it starts to get easier. They have OD padding in the ankle area.

You really don't need thick socks with these.

Loosen the laces all the way to the bottom eyelet.
Use a shoe horn if you have to....insert foot.
Tighten laces.

After about the 2nd or 3rd time wearing it starts to get easier. They have OD padding in the ankle area.

You really don't need thick socks with these.

that's what I usually do with all new shoes since I have a wide foot. but yeah, OD padding in the ankle area for real....

I tell you what though....these shoes take it back to middle school for me. They were one of my first pairs of "nicer" sneakers.

Had these, all white af1s, Team FBIs, and the glorious NuRetro2s all around the same time.

Mmmmmm - Team FBI needs a retro SOON
Past due. My favorite team Jordan shoe. I had the black/white pair.

I was weird I would remove the rubber midband and put it back on once I got my foot in. Think I may have the wristband somewhere still.

For anyone that's ordered black or whites from dsg have you received your shoes yet? Wondering if the pre-order dates for those and all stars concrete.

Back
Top Bottom