T-Mobile and the iPhone. it's here.

Wha
Wh
Code:
the 5 is not evem touching the s3...
What majes you tgink it can touch the s3 x2?

EFF ALLA THAT NOISE.

GIRLS AINT GONNA BE LIKE OH YOU GOT AN S3 YOU GOT MONEY. THEY GONNA BE LIKE OH YOU GOT THE IPHONE 5 YOU GOT MONEY LEME SUCK YA D.

#TRU

Wha
Wh
Code:
the 5 is not evem touching the s3...
What majes you tgink it can touch the s3 x2?

EFF ALLA THAT NOISE.

GIRLS AINT GONNA BE LIKE OH YOU GOT AN S3 YOU GOT MONEY. THEY GONNA BE LIKE OH YOU GOT THE IPHONE 5 YOU GOT MONEY LEME SUCK YA D.

#TRU

u got it wrong pleighboi

they see my note 2 and think dam his phones 5.5 inches imagine wut da qok looks like and without hesitation u find the nearest janitorial closet and lettem know wus good

sheep gesture, everyone on t-mobile knows da galaxy note 2 is da hardest phone out in t-mobile's yard.
If the iphone 5 comes to tmobile, then no.
laugh.gif

i welcome da iphone 5, cuz people on t-mobile can compare em on da spot and feel like numbskulls for even bother wit that over hyped mess.

and t-mobile has no kind of throttle limits, in NYC da data flawless.
All I'm saying is that as soon as tmobile announces that they also have the iphone, they'll be like

89b611a0a085.gif

if you guys thought that everyone had an iphone now , imagine how its going to be in 2013 lol

I've been using t mobile since day one and have yet tot have a compliant. They have given me good arrive all around. I have a nexus 4 on them. I get 13 megas. I've run through 12 gig of data and still going. Great service

i think i'm of the 2% of the population not feeling the iphone. gonna stick with my One S
smokin.gif
i JUST got a One S yesterday and then they announce this
laugh.gif

I'm due for an upgrade in May so we'll see what Apple brings to the party

I agree. Tmobile isn't bad imo. I been with them for about ten years and never had much issues w dropped calls. I guess it depends on where you are in the country.
That's relevant for any carrier really. I should check out t-mobile's coverage in my area once my contract is up. I'm spending way too much on my phone bills.

wut
you ever think some people don't want an android device? you idiots sound like clowns when yall speak on this stuff. Like everyone who wants to buy sneakers the only sneakers they are allowed to buy are jordans because that just so happens to be what YOU prefer.
:lol:

come on w/ the name callin, brah...

not even on no this versus that steez... but comparing the iphone 4 w/ an Pantech Burst ?

but to use your analogy, that's like going to hoop in some Retro Jordans made in 09, compared to copping a pair of Kevin Durant Shoes today...

KD's outperform an outdated shoe like a Retro any day of the week, but people will cop the retro... B/C THE BRAND..

i sell the iphone 4 in abudance b/c people just want that logo. nevermind that it has an outdated processor, it can BARELY run iOS 6, camera is poor, has 8gb of memory, many force closes, and runs at the same data speed as the 3GS...

as compared to a phone for the same price that does everything the iphone does, plus processor, screen clarity, 16gb memory plus expandable, higher quality camera and runs LTE (pulling mid 30s mbps)...

i understand preference... but its outdated, but folks dont care cuz its apple.

:lol:
come on w/ the name callin, brah...
not even on no this versus that steez... but comparing the iphone 4 w/ an Pantech Burst ?
but to use your analogy, that's like going to hoop in some Retro Jordans made in 09, compared to copping a pair of Kevin Durant Shoes today...
KD's outperform an outdated shoe like a Retro any day of the week, but people will cop the retro... B/C THE BRAND..
i sell the iphone 4 in abudance b/c people just want that logo. nevermind that it has an outdated processor, it can BARELY run iOS 6, camera is poor, has 8gb of memory, many force closes, and runs at the same data speed as the 3GS...
as compared to a phone for the same price that does everything the iphone does, plus processor, screen clarity, 16gb memory plus expandable, higher quality camera and runs LTE (pulling mid 30s mbps)...
i understand preference... but its outdated, but folks dont care cuz its apple.

Have you ever owned a pan tech phone? Number one rule of wireless, NEVER sell entry level android phones, there is a reason they cost so less. While the iPhone 4 is a proven product, if I'm selling someone an android device it's high end or nothing.

ha, I thought this thread was about the iPhone coming to T-Mobile?

it's now a fight about GS3 vs iPhone . . .

u got it wrong pleighboi
they see my note 2 and think dam his phones 5.5 inches imagine wut da qok looks like and without hesitation u find the nearest janitorial closet and lettem know wus good

EFF ALLA THAT NOISE.
#TRU
both make good points..

yambs definitely ride the D based on the kind of phone you got, this is true...

srs...

..This is exciting news for us T-mobilers
but i been on that Windows Phone wave..
Whos comin with me..?
View media item 161129...guys?
i have a lumia 920 right now... phone is SUPER sleek.. windows 8 is very responsive and packs a ton of punch... since they got rid of that big arrow, its been uphill...

the device seems too locked in... i cant eem open tabs in the background IE... and its a little... no, a LOT on the heavy side.

one thing i'll say about this phone... is that it is TOUGH as nails... dropped it several times and it looks almost flawless.

All I'm saying is that as soon as tmobile announces that they also have the iphone, they'll be like
89b611a0a085.gif
scumbag KG... :lol:

Have you ever owned a pan tech phone? Number one rule of wireless, NEVER sell entry level android phones, there is a reason they cost so less. While the iPhone 4 is a proven product, if I'm selling someone an android device it's high end or nothing.
phone history in the past 6 months...

pantech burst
htc one x
note 2
hd2
nokia lumia 920

+i know iphones + S3s like the back of my hand b/c so many customers have them, and they bring them in when they have questions or problems.

i think i'm qualified famb...

phone history in the past 6 months...
pantech burst
htc one x
note 2
hd2
nokia lumia 920
+i know iphones + S3s like the back of my hand b/c so many customers have them, and they bring them in when they have questions or problems.
i think i'm qualified famb...

And I was in wireless for 3 yrs lol I think I'm more than qualified. If you saw a 2002 Honda and a 2002 jaguar for sale same price, what would you buy? Exactly. Don't matter if its outdated, and helping customers with iPhones isn't the same as owning one. Not the same AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom