Takeover > Ether

Not a troll account, never had time to really make a Niketalk account. Plus were all sheep's. "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." 
devil.gif

If we're all sheep, then who's the lion?

Exactly.

This is seriously how we're going to treat a new member who just wanted to make a thread not knowing about prior iterations of the same topic?

Takeover was miles better than Ether. Ether was filled with corny jokes and name calling comparable to what an elementary schooler would Co up with, Takeover was filled wit real facts and mapped out the struggle that was his post Illmatic career for all to see. Super Ugly was also miles better. The collection of Jay-Z disses, the collection of Nas disses.

This is seriously how we're going to treat a new member who just wanted to make a thread not knowing about prior iterations of the same topic?

Takeover was miles better than Ether. Ether was filled with corny jokes and name calling comparable to what an elementary schooler would Co up with, Takeover was filled wit real facts and mapped out the struggle that was his post Illmatic career for all to see. Super Ugly was also miles better. The collection of Jay-Z disses, the collection of Nas disses.
do i have to put da jay-z video of him sounding like they killed his dog again? go find da nearest corner and give yourself a timeout...
laugh.gif

stans will be stans..

Now anti would you say that if he didn't say Takeover>>>>>>>Ether?

Now anti would you say that if he didn't say Takeover>>>>>>>Ether?
I would have probably posted the same thing word for word. Its different when someone whos new to the site makes the thread, than when someone whos been here for years is making the thread. This thread gets rehashed every 3 months anyways, yet it never starts off in this direction. People just discuss it, but when a new member makes it, the pitchforks come out.

i find it funny because combat jack had a interview with large professor, he talks about the impact takeover had on nas crew, and how nasty the unheard verse from ether is, also
he talks about nas making the classic jokingly approach on the song, that till this day no one was really roasting Jay until ether dropped. POINT BLANK PERIOD nas won that homie, but
you came to the wrong place to discuss this beat topic.

It's actually hard to believe that you're a real person that legitimately acts the way that you do and says the things that you say.

What is easy to do is dismiss anything and everything you have to say when the subject is Jay Z. You're the same dude that tried to tell us Rocafella was more successful than Sean John.

****'s disgusting.......wipe ya mouf.

It's actually hard to believe that you're a real person that legitimately acts the way that you do and says the things that you say.

What is easy to do is dismiss anything and everything you have to say when the subject is Jay Z. You're the same dude that tried to tell us Rocafella was more successful than Sean John.

****'s disgusting.......wipe ya mouf.
That wasnt what I said, what I said was at their peak, Rocawear was hotter than Sean John and I stand by that. Now I wouldnt be caught dead in either, but I would opt for Sean John before I put on Rocawear. Theres a Rocawear store in my mall that I've never stepped foot in. Oh look a fellatio joke, this is mature and refreshing.

Last edited:
Most of the stuff nas was spitting was he say she say. there was maybe 3-4 good facts other then that it was all non-sense. 

"People would rather have the bank robber (Nas) go into a bank rob it run outside blow **** up, kill people and get away. People don't want to see The bank robber (Jay-z) go into a bank without being seen rob it and leave smoothly" 

im a doors guy so i naturally give the nod to takeover, but blueprint 2 was the real cream of the crop in this beef

Takeover > Ether

but...

Blueprint 2 > Takeover > Ether

Jay dropped facts...
im a doors guy so i naturally give the nod to takeover, but blueprint 2 was the real cream of the crop in this beef
These guys know. I've always thought this, BP2 was savage, it just didnt get the press because of the timing of the track, but he really went hard on it. 

Man nobody had the heart to call out Nas for some of that underwelming garbage he was dropping at one point. Like Certified said, Jay stated facts. Nas over here talking about Jay in a Tae Bo class and ish lol.

Back
Top Bottom