Takeover > Ether

In my opinion Takeover was a better track then Ether, why?. Ether was to emotional and a bunch of he say she say. When Jay-z made Takeover it was all facts and he only used 1 minute or so to state those facts. Stillmatic was a garbage album (Struggle) and, Blueprint was a classic and takeover doesn't justify it, like Ether justified Stillmatic. Let me hear your opinions.

yea, this thread or a variation has been made hundreds of times on Niketalk.

That being said, it'll still go 20 pgs guaranteed. Give it time.

Thread sucks

I like both songs but one man was on the radio distraught and the other was celebrating :smokin :smokin :smokin

Takeover is a great song but no one is touching Ether.

Dude is a troll

:lol:

Sheep...come on son.

The SN gave it away. Just created today...

Ether is in the same vein as Stan, both songs impacted the way people speak to each other. telling somebody you "Ethered" them or if somebody is a "Stan". Ether is just straight disrespectful tho :x :pimp:

Not a troll account, never had time to really make a Niketalk account. Plus were all sheep's. "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." 
devil.gif

Ether is in the same vein as Stan, both songs impacted the way people speak to each other. telling somebody you "Ethered" them or if somebody is a "Stan". Ether is just straight disrespectful tho
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Exactly, it's a reason kids are still saying "Dat Ether" after all these years.

In my opinion Takeover was a better track then Ether, why?. Ether was to emotional and a bunch of he say she say. When Jay-z made Takeover it was all facts and he only used 1 minute or so to state those facts. Stillmatic was a garbage album (Struggle) and, Blueprint was a classic and takeover doesn't justify it, like Ether justified Stillmatic. Let me hear your opinions.

indifferent.gif

Troll account but his username fits the description of most jay-z fans perfectly

Back
Top Bottom