Taking Jordans to college tips on hiding

Just keep your dorm room locked...I never had any issues, and I kept around 25-30 pairs my freshman year when I stayed on campus....then bought the rest of my stuff when I moved off campus

The thing I'm more worried about is waking up after a party not remembering anything and then seeing my shoes are gone lol

Edit: I'm new here what are yambs? I'm assuming girls but I could be wrong
not sure if srs or trying too hard

Have 3 casual shoes that can go with ANYTHING(Vans, addias) + 3 top shoes that could eaisly be replaced or bought back for a fair price(Retro Jordans)

Just be generally safe with anything of value, people even steal lap tops, so watch that the most. Keep in mind you honestly don't know your roomate.

Last edited:
I curious as to what measures people take as I do know getting sneakers stolen does happen to people. Really though if youre not going to a HBCU I say bring 2-3 and let the rest be shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
Why does that matter?

Have 3 casual shoes that can go with ANYTHING(Vans, addias) + 3 top shoes that could eaisly be replaced or bought back for a fair price(Retro Jordans)

Just be generally safe with anything of value, people even steal lap tops, so watch that the most. Keep in mind you honestly don't know your roomate.
Basically.
Vans that match with everything. And retros that you,can buy back,if lost.
Not your 2000 condords or,something you really,care about.

put them in lugz boxes...
ROLLINNNN!!!

Bring like 5 pairs.

The people I ended up being the closet with in college were all into sneakers, it just happened somehow because I really didnt buy as many pairs in college as they did or brought many. It was a good starting point for the friendship, I remember thinking it was weird to really know that people who cared about sneakers like I did.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ hiding Jordans.  No one is gonna steal your shoes.  And I doubt you'll be partying in your dorm, at most you'll pre-game in there and go somewhere else...

Where/When did y'all go to school? That's not true at all. Trust me, you wouldn't believe how many people are into kicks at schools HBCU and PWI. Being a sneakerhead blew up during my last year of school and people from the unlikeliest of backgrounds were heavy into shoes.
Word.  Being fresh was a big part of the college experience for me.  I actually started dressing better in college just to keep up.  Going to school in NY, style is a (relatively) big deal.

As far as storage, I bought a chest that had a lock.  It could hold 10 pair easy.

laugh.gif
@ hiding Jordans.  No one is gonna steal your shoes.  And I doubt you'll be partying in your dorm, at most you'll pre-game in there and go somewhere else...
You have no idea how Grimey dudes and even chicks are. It happens more often than you hear.

You have no idea how Grimey dudes and even chicks are. It happens more often than you hear.

Word to those WSHH vids of dude getting beat down for rocking foams he stole out of some dudes room.

Save yourself the headache and dont take so many.

Man live it up, as was stated take them in low budget brands boxes i.e. And 1, Lugz, Cadillac's

Why not be fresh while getting educated? haters gon hate lol

First time seeing the video...couldnt even finish it...clowns :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom