Taking Jordans to college tips on hiding

i feel you OP. if i were you i wouldnt bring 10 pairs. being 2-3 tops.

dudes are thirsty these days so you never know what happens anywhere you go/stay.

did i see a race car jacket in there???

what year is it lol

More details have been released by the Franklin Police department including the rightful owner of the Foamposites was in fact the victim of the assault. As part of the investigation, Franklin Police were able to obtain a copy of a receipt from the victim’s parents as reported by NECN.

...Did he bring them back after they stopped recording?

dont even bring your heat fam, heat is for high school kids and instagram hype-beast. You need three pairs of kicks. A pair to hoop in, a pair to rock with school gear, and a pair of nike footies to rock for class, yamb visits. If you got to get your neck breaker on, just cop something new, but dont and i mean dont be rocking fresh jordans / nike retros everyday.

dont even bring your heat fam, heat is for high school kids and instagram hype-beast. You need three pairs of kicks. A pair to hoop in, a pair to rock with school gear, and a pair of nike footies to rock for class, yamb visits. If you got to get your neck breaker on, just cop something new, but dont and i mean dont be rocking fresh jordans / nike retros everyday.
Bolded yall dudes are the cats who rock ya keys on lanyards and wear lanyards everywhere you go and dress like your going hooping everyday .Dude really said heat or dope sneakers is for high school like there is a cut off age for wearing nice sneakers.

Bolded yall dudes are the cats who rock ya keys on lanyards and wear lanyards everywhere you go and dress like your going hooping everyday .Dude really said heat or dope sneakers is for high school like there is a cut off age for wearing nice sneakers.
I understand what he was saying tho. You rockin heat consistently when you live on campus is kinda stupid. No one really cares like that. And you can be rockin it cause you want, but if you're constantly doing it, you know you're doin it for attention. I'm about to start rockin strictly sportswear when I'm not goin out and **** too.

I'm not even into shoes like that, but I remember my 1st semester of college, I took damn near ALL my shoes. Come the 1st holiday break (Thanksgiving) I unloaded most of those back at the house and kept like 6-7 regular pairs. 3 for random outfits, 1 pair of dress shoes, 2 pairs of running shoes, and some slippers.

Last edited:
I understand what he was saying tho. You rockin heat consistently when you live on campus is kinda stupid. No one really cares like that. And you can be rockin it cause you want, but if you're constantly doing it, you know you're doin it for attention. I'm about to start rockin strictly sportswear when I'm not goin out and **** too.
I rock what I want like if it garners folks attention Its whatever Im not self conscious to the point I worry that my sneakers are too cool I buy what I like and rock whatever.

whats wrong with what i said, im 24 yrs young, been apart of rocking heat when you would switch pairs during high school period breaks so don't go there fam. All im saying is that no one cares if you got heat, he already feels like he will be a target for rocking heat, so just keep them home and rock maybe one or two pairs, or just copp what ever is new. Ive seen shoes stolen in college so whatever.
I was just like him, i brought like 8 pairs of kicks to college and because i was selling bootleg cds and dvds i was coppin new pairs too. too much luggage to be going home for Christmas and spring break with 10 plus pairs. I wasnt leaving no air jordans or nike retros at no HBCU campus. I also did the hooper look, but that because i was going to the gym alot too, not just being one of those scarny dudes who thinks chicks wanna lay up in his twin size cuz he got a pair of Aqua 8's he won be able to afford once he graduates or drops out.

Just be cool. If somebody try to be stupid take said stupid dude to judge Judy play him get your shoes back then after breaking judge Judy money with that stick up kid on tv jack his broke self for his television check. Retribution and E fame at the same Dang time.

Last edited:
you're worried about the wrong things OP.

how about you take three pairs and wear them out until you need another one :smh:

Honestly, no hate, but only dudes attracting dudes go all out in college. Leave that high school stuff behind bro

Back
Top Bottom