Talking to females(with a group of friends) unappreciation

laugh.gif
other friends always try to say something to *&*^ block
laugh.gif
smfh.

I could write a thesis on this but the fact of the matter is you have to know how to maneuver. I pit the blocker against everyone else by pieing her but youhave to do it in a friendly way as to not alienate yourself. Its worked.

laugh.gif
the fat friend always be like "why the hell you talkin to us"... I be like sweetie I wasn't
even addressing you... I was addressing your homegirl...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ayo what up ant!!! Thanks for the money spreadsheet...buy yeah carlos
laugh.gif
there's always one big one....I figured out why though....its to enhance thelook of the other chicks in the circle x 10
laugh.gif
...I punked out though...due to her friends....I just walked off and didn't get the digits

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
the fat friend always be like "why the hell you talkin to us"... I be like sweetie I wasn't
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
hating !%% broads.

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
or the ever so fav one is when you ask wat the cute one like to drink and the fat or ugly one says wat she like to
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

thats why u never do that...chick gonna stunt on you jus cuz she got an audience and THEY not feeling you...and of course the big one gon hate....She kno thatshe the L if a bunch of dudes try to holla at their crew

what you do is, you walk up to them, and be like, "my homeboy wanted me to ask you a question".

she'll prolly be like "what?"

point to your boy and say, "he wanted to know if you thought i was attractive"

she'll look at him, then look at you, and prolly smile or not, more likely yes than no.

there you go.

easy way to keep this to a no problem is just to walk up to her and ask her do she want to dance if she say yes theres your way to remove her from the groupand make your move

if she say no ......keep it moving

SEVERELY unappreciated....then again i dont put myself in that position...plus all i need is me and skilled wing and its goin down if its just 2...i 3-plusgirls NOPE!
laugh.gif

I once saw these 2 girls...everyone was holla'n at one of em...the other girl PULLED shorty off another dude WHILE SHE WAS GOIN IN ON HIM ON THEWALL.....Ida had to spazz out if that was me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...she spent the whole night blockin...%+*%*@ rolled up she was like NO SHEDOESNT WANT TO DANCE mid convo
tired.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

laugh.gif
for real I hate that %%+*. And there's always that one fat or ugly friend that C-Blocks you
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm laughing so hard only because it's true.

Your best bet is to get them alone, when the fat chick try to @%*# block I just hit act like she ain't there LOL

Unless they all seem friendly or doing something together (eating or something), I usually pull the girl I'm interested to the side so I don't have todeal with that +@%%.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Ayo what up ant!!! Thanks for the money spreadsheet...buy yeah carlos
laugh.gif
there's always one big one....I figured out why though....its to enhance the look of the other chicks in the circle x 10
laugh.gif
...I punked out though...due to her friends....I just walked off and didn't get the digits

Wassup dude!...I think the best way is to get the wack one involved...whether one of your boys gotta take the L or you just don't ignore her. Stay focusedand get the prize!

I'm feeling this one decent looking chick at my school, but she is constantly surrounded by her ugly CBing best friend. These chicks literally do everthingtogether - eat, sleep, go to class. They claim they are sisters. Unfortunately, the hideous one unknowingly derives all her attention from the bad one, to thepoint where she be boasting like, "Yeah, all these guys try to talk to us..." No !+%+*. Dudes try to get at your friend. I think this is anunavoidable calamity though; ugly chicks will always try to piggyback off of and/or adhere themselves to their more attractive friends. You either have to finda way to isolate the chick you want, or take the L.

Back
Top Bottom