Target Bathrooms?

A couple janitors told me that women bathrooms tend to be dirtier than men's
Strip club locker rooms... all types of bloody tampons, turds, urine, and puke.

Walk out and hop right back on the stage.

Why you think females spray the poles after other girls, right before they dance on them?

good luck tying to molest somebody in hight traffic stores
you can't be this ignorant ... Smh

You do know that molesting is more than penetrating someone .... Not that is impossible to happen in broad daylight in a busy location. Smh

A couple janitors told me that women bathrooms tend to be dirtier than men's

Strip club locker rooms... all types of bloody tampons, turds, urine, and puke.

Walk out and hop right back on the stage.

View media item 2015020

Why you think females spray the poles after other girls, right before they dance on them?

:x yeah girls bathroom is repulsive.

I do NOT wanna share space wit them at all.

Let da transsexuals share da [emoji]9855[/emoji]..thats pretty much da cleanest joint anyways.

But is not that simple ...if you walk talk and look like a man .. You can go into the woman bathroom and no one can say anything .... This is not just about trans .... If it was that simple ... Smh
but wouldn't someone presenting as a male want to use the mens room?

I just don't understand this idea of someone waiting for this law to change just so they can be disruptive or do harm.

the sign on the door outside is not what's going to keep perverts at bay

but wouldn't someone presenting as a male want to use the mens room?

I just don't understand this idea of someone waiting for this law to change just so they can be disruptive or do harm.
the sign on the door outside is not what's going to keep perverts at bay
you are right, the problem imho is that before a male waking into a females bathroom was a red flag. Now it's going to be a norm ...

Just invitiving problems ... Like that bait car BS ...

All this bathroom talk means nothing to me.

wen the wilderness calls idc wats out there.
The stream gon flo the log gon roll ya feel me.

Well if I'm ever in target, I'm going in when my daughter has to use the restroom to watch and make sure no pervs not in there trying something.
She's 8 and I usually let her go do her thing alone, but I won't if I'm at Target.

But then.. women going to look at me like some creep. Win/lose

I'm sorry but ol transgender on page 1 looks like a man. And Caitlyn looks like an ugly old man. I feel like they stopped short of the finish line.

Funny that you're against transgender people because you're trans-racial Mr. Hood

So you're equating hispanic/latinos to rachel dolezal...

[emoji]128564[/emoji]

Anyways this whole topic is moot cuz they're only ¹/10 of %1 of da US population...

sick.gif
yeah girls bathroom is repulsive.

laugh.gif
 you ain't lying. Ever been to a Mickey D's or something in a shopping area? They're mostly unisex and...
sick.gif

nthat.gif

I'm sorry but if this transgender lady came into the men's bathroom she'd have to worry about being molested by savages like me.
Why do you do stuff like this? This is almost bad as @Mister Friendly  posting pics of Gabbie Sidibe in the attractive women threads and then telling folks they are wrong for being pissed off.

I know I troll, but you troll and put folks in a position where they can't say anything back without looking like a "hateful person."

Don't even care but as always, enjoying the butthurt presented by events such as this.

:nthat:

I'm sorry but if this transgender lady came into the men's bathroom she'd have to worry about being molested by savages like me.
Why do you do stuff like this? This is almost bad as @Mister Friendly
 posting pics of Gabbie Sidibe in the attractive women threads and then telling folks they are wrong for being pissed off.

I know I troll, but you troll and put folks in a position where they can't say anything back without looking like a "hateful person."

That's the point man :lol:

Well if I'm ever in target, I'm going in when my daughter has to use the restroom to watch and make sure no pervs not in there trying something.
She's 8 and I usually let her go do her thing alone, but I won't if I'm at Target.

But then.. women going to look at me like some creep. Win/lose

you might get lucky papi

You do know that molesting is more than penetrating someone .... Not that is impossible to happen in broad daylight in a busy location. Smh

maybe you are the ignorant one here making this thread.... ain t nobody trying ish ...there is someone always in those restrooms in high traffic store.

Last edited:

Exactly. Folks get "molested" on the subway just about every day. Dudes rubbing their joints on girl's butts on crowded trains. Happens every day, broad daylight. If it can happen on the train, I don't see why we should think it won't happen in the barthoom.

It only takes one time before folks change their tune

Back
Top Bottom