Target Bathrooms?

Exactly. Folks get "molested" on the subway just about every day. Dudes rubbing their joints on girl's butts on crowded trains. Happens every day, broad daylight. If it can happen on the train, I don't see why we should think it won't happen in the barthoom.

It only takes one time before folks change their tune

so am I supposed to shield my junk so I don't rub someone the wrong way in a crowded train?

so what exactly are yall implying somebody is going to?

so am I supposed to shield my junk so I don't rub someone the wrong way in a crowded train?

so what exactly are yall implying somebody is going to?
Something as simple as a dude walking out of a female stall with his d*** out. And that is the smallest infraction that can happen. Anything more than that, your guess is as good as mine

But in terms of the actual rule, another messed up thing about this is the male bathrooms might have a line now since some of the females will be able to go to the men's room. You know women's rooms always has lines

But honestly, I see way more "regular" women using the men's room than regular men using the women's room. Even though the rule is in place, I think men will REALLY think twice about even putting themselves in that potential situation.

Especially since women call foul on so many things these days (many true, some lies), I don't think dudes want those problems.

So this rule will "benefit" regular women more than anyone

Pretty much. Like if I walk in a bathroom and there's women in there I might turn around :lol:

Anybody that's gonna molest/rape/attack somebody is gonna do it regardless.

And women's bathrooms are gross. I actually kinda care now, we need to stop this.

Last edited:
I dont think ive ever seen a woman in a mens restroom in my life.
I have before. When the line for the women's is too long sometimes they just run up in the men's room.

Everyone pissing at a urinal or washing their hands turns, looks for a second and then goes right back to what they were doing 
laugh.gif

you are right, the problem imho is that before a male waking into a females bathroom was a red flag. Now it's going to be a norm ...

Just invitiving problems ... Like that bait car BS ...

But the law, either way it goes would be the same freakin way. a MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE A MAN isnt going into the women's restroom.

Why you think this is gonna be the norm is beyond me.

If you saw her going into the men's bathroom, what would you think?
View media item 2014879
Or if you saw him walking into the women's bathroom, what would your reaction be?
View media item 2000284

Last edited:
There's gonna be a spike in sexual assault and hate crimes, and that's is the gamut of unisex restrooms.

Literally had this #freethenipple female from NYU run up on me last spring naked like, "wassup dude, how's it hanging"...dying for me to have a reaction to her bare breast.

I was like:

There's gonna be a spike in sexual assault and hate crimes, and that's is the gamut of unisex restrooms.

Literally had this #freethenipple female from NYU run up on me last spring naked like, "wassup dude, how's it hanging"...dying for me to have a reaction to her bare breast.

I was like:

You are really hoping for that aren't you? just so you can run to NT and make a thread about it.

But the law, either way it goes would be the same freakin way. a MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE A MAN isnt going into the women's restroom.

Why you think this is gonna be the norm is beyond me.

If you saw her going into the men's bathroom, what would you think?
View media item 2014879
Or if you saw him walking into the women's bathroom, what would your reaction be?
View media item 2000284

Gender and Sexuality are not the Same.

According to Society a Male can Identify as a Woman and consider themselves a Lesbian, so Ninja and other Males are Free to use the Womans bathroom if they want.

Murica :smokin

Back
Top Bottom