TARGET: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Sale (10/31 - 11/6)

Originally Posted by drillest

For the ppl that already went to Target. Did it ring up as $40 for each game or was it like bestbuy where the charge one free?

any1?

For the ppl that already went to Target. Did it ring up as $40 for each game or was it like bestbuy where the charge one free?

any1?

Originally Posted by ph8

any1?
when i did it last year each game rang up for $40, my guess is it will this year also

Originally Posted by ph8

any1?
when i did it last year each game rang up for $40, my guess is it will this year also

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

I work at Target, which means I'll be closely monitoring this thread and using it to my stores advantage. Buncha crooks. When you steal and/or swindle the system, someone gets the short end of the stick. And well, I aint finna sit hur and watch y'all take money outta my paychecks...smh.

i also work at target.....yet i couldnt give a #!%$ less what y'all do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I work at Target, which means I'll be closely monitoring this thread and using it to my stores advantage. Buncha crooks. When you steal and/or swindle the system, someone gets the short end of the stick. And well, I aint finna sit hur and watch y'all take money outta my paychecks...smh.

i also work at target.....yet i couldnt give a #!%$ less what y'all do
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ol 7.25 per/hr cashier going above and beyond gets you punched in the face @+* **@*#.

laugh.gif
Ol 7.25 per/hr cashier going above and beyond gets you punched in the face @+* **@*#.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

d3e26f3417e48ab07fa2e6bed43ba63efaa5f3ed.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

d3e26f3417e48ab07fa2e6bed43ba63efaa5f3ed.gif

roll.gif

all games are marked down to $40 each on the receipt so the register will only prompt the team member doing the return to give you the $40 back for each game. just sell the unopened free game on craigslist or something

all games are marked down to $40 each on the receipt so the register will only prompt the team member doing the return to give you the $40 back for each game. just sell the unopened free game on craigslist or something

so you wont be able to do a place holder for black ops since they will only credit you $40 for each game?

so you wont be able to do a place holder for black ops since they will only credit you $40 for each game?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 UnkleTom, you really think Target gives a dam about you? NO!. They just want you to work your butt off without any complaints and with the lowest payment to you possible. THATS IT.  

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 UnkleTom, you really think Target gives a dam about you? NO!. They just want you to work your butt off without any complaints and with the lowest payment to you possible. THATS IT.  

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

yeah. youre not getting a game for free. youre paying $40 for each game.

Back
Top Bottom